Hello anybody there??

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
:salam2:

How many of you cannot PM??
Am i the only one that cannot PM??
Can someone plz look into this...I have received PM but not able to reply.

:SMILY61: :
Plz do something or else im going to :SMILY32:

:SMILY23: :SMILY23: :SMILY23:

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum

I'm so sorry brother.

This is to all the Users who cannot PM. NO you are not the only one. This kind of error correct?

error.jpg

This screen shot was taken a while ago, so the number should have gone down. The numbers were up in the 7 --- digits, now being lower shows that it is going down. When the site was malfunctioning a while back, a lot of the dates got messed up you remember? So this is just a theory, but brother Alkathiri, i think you and everyone else will not be able to PM until approximately August 19ish 2007.

I'm very very very sorry to whoever else had this happen. It is not something the Administrator or Moderators intended, and we see no other explanation, or way to fix this. If it fixes before then, please say so, but until August.... we can't really say anything.

Insha'allah, if it still doesn't work after that, please re-contact a Moderator/Admin via PM or I guess here.

Jazakallah ... and I'm sorry.

This site has been messing up for me today too. :( :( :( I think maybe... maybe the Admin is updating the site or something is happening, again, sorry for the problems.

wasalam

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

Very much appreciated for the reply....
Your calculation might be wrong . i calculated , i have to wait for 45 more days...which is like 45 yrs to me....:shymuslima1:

samiha

---------
Staff member
wa alaykum salam.

haha, yes it might be wrong. It's a theory again... all i did was guess, but of course you may be right, especially if you did the math. :D which i did not...

I'm sorry :(

If these PM's were very important, I suppose (and i'm sorry for giving this advice lol..) you could make another User Account and then reply to those PMs by copying and pasting. But if not... Sabr insha'allah?

And later, if you really wanted, I guess Mabsoot could delete it... :)D sorry akhi :D)

wasalam

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum...

And also it seems we are both online, yet niether registers. That has been happening to.

No problem brother, I wish I could do more.

wasalam

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best

How many of you cannot PM??
Am i the only one that cannot PM??
Can someone plz look into this...I have received PM but not able to reply.

:SMILY61: :
Plz do something or else im going to :SMILY32:

:SMILY23: :SMILY23: :SMILY23:

Salam I can PM buut not check others' profiles, I cannot do a multitude of other things either I have PM'd masboot many times.......it's been a month and still no reply. I know he's back from Lebanon so whats the hold up? I simple message would be nice even if he can't fix the problem

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
Salam I can PM buut not check others' profiles, I cannot do a multitude of other things either I have PM'd masboot many times.......it's been a month and still no reply. I know he's back from Lebanon so whats the hold up? I simple message would be nice even if he can't fix the problem

I think we might have to be patient. This might just be god testing our patient .
But sister jabba , is looking at profile really that important

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
I think we might have to be patient. This might just be god testing our patient .
But sister jabba , is looking at profile really that important

If people can look at mine and I can't see theirs.....then yes. I did also say I cannot do other things as well......

samiha

---------
Staff member

Again, I'm sorry. I don't know why this would happen. Some things have post restrictions, but usually Users should have access to their Edit buttons, views to Profiles... etc by their 40th post. I'm not sure, sorry :redface:

Hey, I'm still a "Junior User" while people with maybe only 100 posts have become "Senior User"... and that should have nothing to do with age either, so Allah knows best.

If Mabsoot cannot get back to you, please do not take offence. It is really hard to reply to everyones' PM's, but he does read them, so it is not that he doesn't pay attention, but there are also limitations to time and ablity to what he can do as well.

Sorry.

wasalam