Hello Everyone

Considering

Greetings!

I am not a Muslim but am considering Islam. I live in the US (Oregon) and have been reading about Islam for a little while now. I still have many questions but have learned a great deal. Hopefully, this forum will provide further insight.

I pray every day that God directs me on the correct path.

I'm blogging about my spiritual journey at ConsideringIslam.org

I hope you will be patient with my many questions :SMILY139:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
welcome to TTI brother.......This is a home for many and I hope you make yourself and home and ask away all the questions you have !!
I glanced at your blog and its wonderful. I hope to reaaaaaaaad more on there.

Take care and welcom again

Min-Fadhli-Rabii

Assalam Aleikum Considering,
I am a muslim (Alhmdulillah) born in Kenya, reside in United Kingdom. Welcome to a beautifull way of life, Islam. Feel free to ask any questions, brothers and sisters here are ready and very willing to help. So, feel at home. is a bless you have you onboard. How is weather in Oregon?

May peace of Allah be upon who follows His guidance.

muslimshabs

welcome to TTI...

As mentioned by other members... inshallah you will get all your doubts clarified...
Ask what ever doubt you have in your mind... Enjoy the stay in here......

May God show you the right path...

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
welcome to the forum..

hope you will ask as many questions as you can, God willing.
may Allah guide you to islaam.

Jen77

Hello and welcome :) This is a wonderful site, tons of information and the brothers and sisters are all very patient!

auroran

Welcome to TTI...Insha' Allaah ta'aala you may learn something here, just ask about your 'hurdles' lol. Also I want to add that Shia'ism is a deviant sect so you may learn something from this site and come across something at a Shia forum and you will find something conflicting. Actually many things conflicting, and that will lead to confusion.

:salam2:

brmm

Greetings!

Thank u for being here &
Welcome on board :)

U have said that u r praying for God to guide u to the right way, and this is it inshallah.

You know, we have a big lesson in your words mashallah, that Allah Sobhanaho never mislead anyone who wish to find Him, even if he does not know Allah.
In the Holy Quran, we can read a similar story for prophet Ibrahim (PBUH) ( The Father of the Prophets) when he was searching for Allah:

Q 06:75-79
"75 And thus did We show Abraham the realm of the heavens and the earth that he would be among the certain [in faith],

76 So when the night covered him [with darkness], he saw a star. He said, "This is my lord." But when it set, he said, "I like not those that disappear."

77 And when he saw the moon rising, he said, "This is my lord." But when it set, he said, "Unless my Lord guides me, I will surely be among the people gone astray."

78 And when he saw the sun rising, he said, "This is my lord; this is greater." But when it set, he said, "O my people, indeed I am free from what you associate with Allah .

79 Indeed, I have turned my face toward He who created the heavens and the earth, inclining toward truth, and I am not of those who associate others with Allah ."

So... I can not see your questions !

BRMM

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Greetings!

I am not a Muslim but am considering Islam. I live in the US (Oregon) and have been reading about Islam for a little while now. I still have many questions but have learned a great deal. Hopefully, this forum will provide further insight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:salam2:
To my brothers
and sisters in Islam.

Hi !
Hello :)

Welcome To TTI.
Hoping to hear from you soon.

Take Care!
~Wassalam :)

Dave58

yes, you are much like me in your quest for faith, as we both look to islam, kansas usa here btw. and welcome, may Allah guide and bless you