Hello I am new to here

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
assalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Subuhaanallah! Alhamdhulillah! Allahu Akbar!

MAshaAllah brother that is the second such news I got so far in this morning. MashaAllah!!!!!!

Soooooooo happy for you. Mabrooooook!!!!!!!! (Congratulations!!!!!!!!) :):):):)

InshaAllah you will find Islam is the truth and peace in your heart. Please know that your brothers and sisters are here to help you.

I prefer you to make a new thread to announce your revert news. MashaAllah!!!!!!!!

I donno where I am now!!!!!!! Wow wow wow. Yeheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

Keep moving forward step by step. Remember that when a person reverts to his Original path (path of Truth), Allah (subuhaanahu wata'aala) will forgive all his past sins. So inshaAllah you will be sinless now. MahsaAllah!!!!!!

Just do not hesitate to ask ANYTHING you want. :):):):)

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

-Your brother in Islam- :arabi1:

FreedomFighter

hello brothers and sisters I have just said shahada by myself but I cried and now I am a muslim I cant belive it. Ijust need to get my giflfriend to convert. I still cant believe im muslim now. Thank you brothers and sisters in islam:salah::salah::salah::salah:

:salam2:

brother am so happy to know that!! mashaAllah!! welcome to Islam! you're Muslim now mashaAllah:D. may Allah bless you and may Allah guide you. sry brother i dont know how you can make your girlfriend convert, but if its possible, tell her that you have converted, and tell her how it feels. also she may see the good change in you that might lead her to think about Islam, inshaAllah.

BetAmakeR

Love Allah
hello brothers and sisters I have just said shahada by myself but I cried and now I am a muslim I cant belive it. Ijust need to get my giflfriend to convert. I still cant believe im muslim now. Thank you brothers and sisters in islam:salah::salah::salah::salah:

Alhamdulillah(praise to ALLAH)... at last u are in the right path of ur life
May ALLAH bless u and make ur journey easy ahead
Remember to make adjustment to ur life and follow Sunnah+Quran slowly coz it can't be done overnight. For ur girlfriend, always make Dua and costantly show her the truth of ISLAM (DO NOT FORCE!!) and inshallah one day her heart open for ISLAM.

Again welcome to beautiful religion-ISLAM
ALLAH AKBAR ALLAH AKBAR

:wasalam:

rtbour

american muslima

Congratulations and welcome to the beautiful and peaceful religion of Islam.

abulzan07

MashAllah bro congrats on conversion

I can give you some tips not sure whether it will work or not but u can try hav tried on my frnds and have positive impact.....basically thr is nasheed called last breadth whch is on death and its so scary i showed to my non muslim frnd he cant sleep fr 3days....Another things thr is amazing small 2 clips on youtube by khalid yasin on death its so short and amazing tht can make anyone ponder why we are here and where we wil go and he make a proper scene of funeral and after tht lecture 22 non muslim gave shahdaah straight awy so try tht might it work most imp make dua whch is strongest like our prophet saw used to do effort den make dua whole night to guide people to islam like he did umar ra and we cant do nothing its Allah whom he guides and time is fix fr everyone so just do ur small things and leave everything on Allah inshAllah she wil accept islam

Last Breadth
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IILr6YhBLo

Khalid yasin on death
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4263uLfUBsI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohMgZ2ETsng&feature=related

Safiyah_

Hello, Im not a muslim yet but I have have felt this strange pull towards islam I think but to you the truth I have not really read anything yet about islam and muslims I know very little and Im scared in case I do become muslim because of what my family and other people will think not to mention my girlfriend. I end are both white cristians and live together. Please help me with what to read for a real beginner I dont even know how to greet and say thanks to muslims please help I also have a desire for my girlfriend to convert as well as me I think. Iknow we are not muslim but my girlfriend has wore a hijab in the house for an hour or soand did not like it much please help.thanks

Welkom to TTI. This forum is a great change to learn about Islaam. This place also showed me a lot and still is! U will learn al ot if u read much here inshaAllah! But books help a lot.. oif course I don't know the right books in ENglish :shymuslima1:
For your girlfriend.. you can only convert if you believe in ISlaam. Else it wouldn't be a good idea! So you can't ask her to.. Let her read a lot maybe she'll get convinced, if she's open to it.. That also explaines the fact that she didn't like hijab.. If you never wore it and then u gonna do to see if u like it.. u won't like it! It's somethin u were because u believe that is what Allah swt wants u to do..
If u have any questions just create a post and I'm sure everyone will try to help u with it ;)

cookiedough-123

mabrook

salam alikum brother

first and foremost i wish everyone in uk was muslim aswel hehe im from england too and it has been the best change in my life inshALLAH ur girlfriend will see the changes in u for the better and that she sees that islam has done that for u. another thing its best that u read about taweed its very important my brother that u research this as its one of the main things we learn about shirk its one of the sins that ALLAH doesnt forgive so its best that u are aware of what it is so u dont fall into it inshALLAH . , im sure the brothers on here willl be able to give u more info on it inshALLAH

ur sister in islam

Muslim-life

Always Alhamdulilah
Peace / Al salamo alikom brother

CONGRATIOLATIONS :D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

As all the other sisters and brothers - I am aslo here for you- Just Ask :D:D:D:D

I really really hope that you'll find ease with everything- And by Allah's will, your *girlfriend* will also find the truth!

When she sees that you change, (just good ofcourse) then she will also be interesting in finding what you've found brother... :D :D :D :D

Take care- You can just ask if you have any question- & i'll do my best to help you !

wasalam alikom / Peace

Your sister in islam

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Salam Alekum brother
Congratulations and welcome to ISLAM... May Allah make it easy for u in this world and the hereafter.. May Allah increase ur faith.. Ameen.. Alhamdulillah happy 2 have u as our brother in Islam...

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*

Welcome to TTI! And Islam! :D:D

Wow! So happii to hear mashaALlah u converted! Yay! MashaAllah!

SoOoOo happpppiii

A very warm welcoem to you again!
be sure to ask away!

Wassalaam :D

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam

CONGRATULATIONS MY BROTHER
I'm really happy for you
how do u feel now ?

I just seen ur post it made me happppy

May Allah bless you and keep u on the right path

now you have to learn Salah " prayer " it's a pillar of Islam
I'm ready to help you in anything if u want , just tell me , ok my brother ?:)

Take care about ur self .

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum brother, mashaAllaah welcome to Islaam

With regards to your girlfriend, well, dont worry her with things like the hijab..

the Most important thing is to learn about Allaah,

please read the following good links to increase your knowledge in Tawheed.

Please read the following, inshaAllaah ta'ala it is also the best thing for you to give to your girlfriend (although, you should know that in Islaam its forbidden to have a girlfriend and to be living in the same place with her is sinful, you should be married).

Who deserves to be Worshipped Alone?

An Introduction To Tawheed And Its Divisions

Muslim Belief and the Declaration Of Faith

The Excellence of Tawhid

Min-Fadhli-Rabii

Assalam Aleikum brother in Islam,
It's Allah Who guides people to Islam. Our duty is only to convey the message and the best way to deliver the message is living in Sunnah (practicing the Quran). If we be very good muslim that is enough message to your girlfriend. Remember muslim character is important. First we have to learn what are the teachings of the Prophet Mohammad(PBUH) then we apply them.

Firdavs

As-Salāmu `Alaykum

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

Hello, My name is Firdavs "In Arabic it is said Firdaus-as all of you of course know Paradise" And i myself am Tajik by nationality, and speak few languages which are "Tajik, Uzbek, Farsi, Russian, and some Hindi from what i have learned and not but least of course English."

I am from Uzbekistan, Tashkent. I now live in the US for the past 9 years.
I am at the age of 19, and live in Princeton/Trenton New Jersey.

I am new to this forum society of Islam, and I am glad i came across your website because i am as a Muslim "Tajik" looking toward to learn the Islam more.
I have slowly started learning the factors and majors of the Islamic religion and i am looking toward to learn the knowledge of i have not come over yet. I would like to begin reading the Quran and learn everything i can within time and patience i want to make a big difference in life and stop living my life in the bad society i been living the past years that i have put myself through, i would like all the Muslim brothers and sisters to help me get through a better society of life in this Islamic living knowledge to make a beautiful difference in my life as for my self and for my family to a better son, a better brother, a better family, and a better friend.

:)

ZainabMedina

Firstly id like to say asalamu alaikum (peace be upon you) and im sooo happy to have read that you have converted. I just googled Sheffeild (uk) and there are many mosques and a Sheffield Islamic Centre too, maybe you should check those out?
Also, Allah only guides those whom he wants so i guess you are blessed...keep learning and dont be led astray by the devil who may try and tell you that you have made the wrong decision and what not!
You can only teach your girlfriend what you can, why dont you ask her to join this website herself? She may be hesitant at first but you could ask her right? she would learn alot from here and people will answer her questions.

icadams

Hi, as well I am new to Islam, but other than beeing worried about what others will think try to focus on what is good and what your heart feels, I am doing all this against my family and is harder cause Im in Mexico which makes it almost impossible to find someone who follows Islam, i havent found anyone yet, but i should say that is hard to change tradition or believes maybe this is for you and not for your girlfriend maybe and insha Allah is for both, about hijab she will have to understand it has reasons that as a woman will for sure accept, for example a woman wants to talk and she wants attention to her words not receiving attention for her body and ppl not even listening to what she is saying, is also a way to make sure someone love s you for who you are and not for how you look.

i will read also what they recommended to you and i was recommended as a girl this web site, maybe you can show it to your girlfriend

Women in Islam.

http://womeninislam.ws/en/

be brave, i am afraid myself but listen to your heart.
May God help you and your girlfriend on your desitions :D

Wow, a great site to share with my wife. I did not know about it. Jazak-Allahu khayran.

icadams

hello brothers and sisters I have just said shahada by myself but I cried and now I am a muslim I cant belive it. Ijust need to get my giflfriend to convert. I still cant believe im muslim now. Thank you brothers and sisters in islam

Alhamdulillah, this is truly wonderful news brother. My advice, do not try to push your new faith on your girlfriend. Concentrate on learning Islam, on making yourself a better person, insha'Allah, this will help your girlfriend to see the truth of Islam. Baby steps. Do not try to learn everything at once, rather, work at learning the basics of our deen. Especially salat. Again, congratulations brother on your conversion.