hello, im not muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rosiee

My name is Rosie, and I'm a school teacher. I'm not muslim but I am naturally curious about all religions, in particular the most dominant ones such as Judaism and Islam. I'm a Catholic woman
. I am here to learn about Muslims and Islam.

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
Welcome to this site.

This site is for all those who want to learn Islam and to help each other.You are a rite place (lol) .I hope u will learn some thing insAllah.
Feel free to ask any questions.

With respect and best wishs.

samiha

---------
Staff member
Welcome.
You don't have to be Muslim to learn about Islam. A person should never stop learning and I congradulate you for taking this initiative.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Welcome here Rosiee

hopely we can show you the beauty of our religion and you as teacher can shere it with your students whose maybe learn to respect also the other ways to serve God/Allah.

sister harb

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hello Rosiee,

There's a lot of articles and lessons about Islam and muslims that you will find in here, and anything you think you need to ask, feel freee.

R

rosiee

thank you sister harb

Welcome here Rosiee

hopely we can show you the beauty of our religion and you as teacher can shere it with your students whose maybe learn to respect also the other ways to serve God/Allah.

sister harb

:shake: thank you sister harb

R

rosiee

this is what i know about Islam

It's a simple religion. muslims pray 5 times a day. Muslims fast during Ramadan. Most Muslims are peaceful. Islam is a religion of peace and submission. So far so good?

Welcome sister Rosiee to the website.
Feel free to read about Islam on turnroislam.
I hope for you good luck and may God help you&guide you.
Ameen

samiha

---------
Staff member
Yup, so far so good. But to truly get the essence of Islam you have to go a bit deeper, I hope Allah guides you in this search of information of yours.

Feel free to ask questions!!

:) :) :) :)

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Hi Rosie welcome.

You can find some interesting information here:

Introductory Articles About Islam

Fundamental Beliefs in Islam Tawheed and Aqeedah

Muslim <---> Christian Dialogue

and here is a video i would recommend:

Learn About Islam Full Video Covering Many Topics

Feature Length film on True Islam

and also the following to get a feel of how our prayers are conducted:

The Mosque - Full Muslim Sermon and Prayers TRANSLATED Also Eid Celebrations

The following is a video taken during prayers in the holiest Mosque in Islam, Masjid Al Haram, in Makkah. This was a place of worship built by the Prophet Abraham, for the sole worship of our creator Allah, the most high. In These videos they recite the Quran, verses of which are translated.

Surah Fatihah - Surah Baqarah 1-176 Imams Saood Ashuraym and AbdurRahman Sudais

Surah Baqarah 177 - Al-Imran 17 Abdullah Juhani And Salah Budair

You are welcome to browse the website and If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Thank you for spending your time with us. Its an honour to have you as our guest.

Bye.

Oh and you may want to look at the links below,

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
It's a simple religion. muslims pray 5 times a day. Muslims fast during Ramadan. Most Muslims are peaceful. Islam is a religion of peace and submission. So far so good?

"Most of muslims are peaceful" is interesting idea. What kind of muslims are not peacefull? I am supporter of Hamas (goverment now in Palestine)... am I peacefull or... not?

:confused:

m_alnaanah

Alsalam alaycom everybody.

My name is mahmoud, and this is my first time in this forum.

For rosiee I say,

If you are looking for information about Islam then look inside your self. Ask your mind and your heart.

The first step is to ask your self.

Does This World Has A Creator.

Or

Not.

If your answer is Yes.

Then ask your self

What are the characteristics of this creator.

Then ask yourself.

Why I was created.

Try to find the answers for these questions inside your mind and heart.

then try to study Islam (If you really want to do that).

#################
Don'tput ur email here..
#################

budalal

Salam

Salam Alaikom,

This is my first post even though I've been visiting your wonderful site for some while now. As a Muslim, I felt I should do more to spread its peaceful message to all and to learn more of my religion personally.

Rosiee I just want to say welcome and I hope Allah/God will guide you to the path you seek. I am sure my brothers and sisters here (and me) will do the best we can to help you in anything you need.

Peace be with you all.
:arabi1:

Karima

Welcome to this site. For some reason, God/Allah had a plan for you to be curious, and in all things there are blessings. This site is very informing.

May God/Allah direct you to knowledge and wisdom.

shama

hello
hope u enjoy this website nand hope u'll learn alot about islam from here and may god guide you to the right path.

Submitter

Hi Rosie

Welcome to the website. I'm happy to hear of your want to learn more about our diverse and beautiful way of life. The people on this forum are all very polite and helpful so please do not hesitate to ask any questions or queries you may have.

Peace be upon you and all my brothers and sisters :)

Signs

same relegion

asalaam walikum brothers and sisters,
i would like to inform most of our non-muslim brothers and sisters that they all seems to think Islam is a different religion, to jewish and christian Faiths But it's not, It's the SAME religion ALLAH {GOD} give to Adam & Eve, Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Job, Noah, Moses, David, Lot, solomon, aron, elijah, elisha, zechariah, john the baptist, an all the messengers in between to Jesus & Mohammed {Peace and blessings be on them All} and allah said there is no distinction amongs none of them because he created them all and we are all his SLAVES and servants and we are to worship him ONLY NOT to associate any partners with him.
abraham was not a jew or christian he was and still is a Muslim. an so was all the prophets they submitted their will to ALLAH the most High Endowed with wisdom and knowledge Exalted in Might and Power he only says KUN {be} and it is. your lord most gracious most mercifull. Allahhuakbar. {God is great}

Status
Not open for further replies.