hello, im not muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOUNCER

HELLO ROSIE,
I CONGRATULATE YOU FOR BROADENING YOUR HORIZONS AND LEARNING ABOUT THE ISLAMIC FAITH AND HOPE YOU FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AND AM SURE YOU WILL. ALL THE BEST FOR THE FUTURE.

T

TearfulEyes

Sister Rosie,

First welcome to this site. Second, I suggest you strat by reading the Holy Quran. You can find the Quran in most bookstores, but I suggest you find the one translated by Abdullah Yousef Ali. I like this particular translation because it gives the reader background on how each verse was revealed to our beloved Prophet Mohammad and the story behind it.

Happy reading

AishaR

Welcome Rosiee

Hope you find the site useful. Please fell free to ask any questions you may have.

Kind regards

Aisha

shiraaz_khan

peace be on u

salaam sister im happy that u want to know more about islam relegion of peace,i want to help u with this as i have some researched data by great scholors that i want to share with my brothers and sister,especially non muslim brothers and sisters to clear the misconceptions about islam. to know more about islam i will be glad to help u with showing u the real meaning of islam not that the one created and shown by the media.

asslam aly kum ( may peace be on u)

NO EMAILS PLEASE

Islam_Way

hello, then for Islam, yes the prayere and what you said is the principle of Islam, but the base of Islam and what all prophéte came for, it is when must follow only one god, the god who has to shout all, the first, and the last, and the existance of this god with plusior proof , thank you,and if you want we continues inshalah, we conitnu, (inshalah that wants to say it is god wants ok; -))

dalbadhar

Welcome

My name is Rosie, and I'm a school teacher. I'm not muslim but I am naturally curious about all religions, in particular the most dominant ones such as Judaism and Islam. I'm a Catholic woman
. I am here to learn about Muslims and Islam.

Good day sister Rosiee,

Welcome to the website TTI... Happy to hear that your attention has been
turned to Islam ... Insha Allah you will find out the correct path that leads to the PARADISE ...

You can share your views and also can share your misconceptions that you are having about Islam...

You can see many people who are converted Islam in this website ...

There is no compulsion in Islam but you must understand and accept it.
Then only you can practise Islam faithfully...

Hope too see you soon as a Muslim Woman Insha Allah ..

Dalba from Singapore
9.15AM

+8.00 GMT

inmanyusf18

My name is Rosie, and I'm a school teacher. I'm not muslim but I am naturally curious about all religions, in particular the most dominant ones such as Judaism and Islam. I'm a Catholic woman

To sister if like to own about islam concact your local mosqse there will tell your see sister in your town..

inmanyusf18

To sister if like to own about islam concact your local mosqse in you area there will tell your see Muslims sisters in your town..how own more about islam and if your go to islam website find more..

Submitter

:salam2:

Hmmm... "welcome to this website" and now she is banned. I just wonder what mistake she might made... :confused:

I have a feeling this might be a glitch with the system. Yesterday I was replying to one of her posts and it said banned under her name. I wrote the reply and submitted it and suddenly she was no longer banned :confused:

:wasalam:

azlina_sam

Welcome Sister

Welcome Sister

Hope you'll get to acquire as much knowledge as possible about Islam..:)

:muslim_child:

Azlina Sam
Singapore

samiha

---------
Staff member
really, I wonder what's up with that. I see that it says banned too. hmmmm... maybe the mods or admin could shed some light.

i can't PM her, there is no such option now.

mohammad javid

welcome sister Rosiee you came to the right site. I am sure you will get plenty of help from brothers and sisters in Islam. May Allah [God ] guide you to the right path.

Argus

I am curious too

What got her banned? Unless she wasn't really honest about her intent to learn about Islam and just wanted to yell at Muslims, that I could probably understand a banning. But if she was banned for any other reason, what was it?

really, I wonder what's up with that. I see that it says banned too. hmmmm... maybe the mods or admin could shed some light.

i can't PM her, there is no such option now.

MOHAMMEDFALIQ

Hey

welcome to the site. I hope you`ll learn alot here about our religion and the life about prophet Mohammed Rosie.

oh one of my aunties her name is also rose she lives in the Netherlands.

budalal

What happened?

So nobody's gonna answer? :)

I think she was genuinely interested cos she had a LOT of posts in a short period of time covering diff. topics. I didnt read them all, but I didnt sense any insulting remarks. Oh well. الله كريم

Salaam

Status
Not open for further replies.