Hello there

Scootania

Assalamu Alaikum!!

I'm a very recent revert, also new to this site.. I don't have any friends that are muslim, so I hope to gain some perspective and knowledge that comes from others experience and not just what I can google. I have read through many of the posts and replies here and can say that the forums are wonderful, helpful, inspirational, and very interesting.

My story of how I came about reverting to Islam is far too long to write here, but I will share that I have had many wonderful revelations about life since I took Shahada... Its been already a very life changing positive experience in the short month that has passed.

Have a lovely day. And thank you for reading my post.

strive-may-i

Assalamu Alaikum!!

I'm a very recent revert, also new to this site.. I don't have any friends that are muslim, so I hope to gain some perspective and knowledge that comes from others experience and not just what I can google. I have read through many of the posts and replies here and can say that the forums are wonderful, helpful, inspirational, and very interesting.

My story of how I came about reverting to Islam is far too long to write here, but I will share that I have had many wonderful revelations about life since I took Shahada... Its been already a very life changing positive experience in the short month that has passed.

Walaikum Ssalaam Sister,

Congrats!
And, Crisply said. Welcome to the Ummah. There is a sisters forum, you might find it useful. And feel free to ask questions here, in-case you are yet to reach out to practicing brothers and sisters in that big city, New York. Am hopeful and sure, sooner you will meet the wonderful and pious ones, in your journey.

There are few simple things to start from, and you can build up on your learning and practice, one day at a time. Allah is all knowing and forgiving, when intentions are good.
Be here. Wish you a lovely, harmonious, eventful and blissful life. May Allah grant you and each of us Jannah... Ameen.

a_stranger

You are most welcome dear, your words are refreshment to our faith : Eman , your Islam is the correct step towards a pure, noble, just society our humanity is seeking .please forgive my poor English

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Assalamu Alaikum!!

Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

Mabrook and welcome to TTI sister. And oh yeah welcome to the Ummah- your largest family! Hope you find TTI useful and us helpful.

I think everything else has already been said by everyone else. Hope to see you in the sister's section soon.