Hello to all my brother and to all my sisters

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

alsalamou alikm wa rahmat allah wa barakath

hello to all my brother and to all my sisters

my name is Mohammed Allam ... I'm a Muslim... all my life I was a Muslim... the most beautiful thing in my life is to be a Muslim and that's the most precious gift from the Almighty Allah...I'm from Egypt ... and I'm a communication engineer

I'm so happy to be in this forum and to be among you ... I love all of you from my deep heart

you can't imagine my happiness every time I heard about new Muslim converted to Islam...and also my sadness every time I heard the lies and shames about Islam in some of western media

But I've a question....?

I want to ask you about the obstacle of language and living as a minority in a on a non-Muslim countries.....Although I know exactly that the Arabic world is a minority within the Islamic world ,I sometimes think that's quite difficult to be a Muslim and you don't have any knowledge of Arabic .. I don't mean only the reciting of the holy Quran exactly as the prophet Mohammed (PPUH) received from the Almighty God but I mean also that the most precious Islamic authoresses and books through the entire Islamic history are written in Arabic .. and that's what make some student's here in Alazhar(for example) spend about 14 years to learn Islam fundamentals before college ..where there 're a colleges for studying Islamic topics like Hadith,Quran,sharie3a and law , and you can go on to take your master and PHD in one portion of any topics .. and if you want you can spend all your life in learning and the river of Islamic science will never be dried to your last day but it's essentially for any student to have a strong knowledge of Arabic language Nahw(syntax) and some Arabic literature

what I need to say that I'm afraid of some people who make advantage of the ignorance about Islam and Arabic between Non-Muslims and new Muslims and take this as entrance to blurring the brilliant face of Islam .. In my experience with some web sites that's try to criticise Islam they depend on this point "Ignorance" ... I can't count the number of wrong translations they make from (Arabic to English) just only to prove results that's totally depending on wrong translations and untruthful information resources...and only "ignorance" as I mentioned of Islam as well as Arabic make some people believe them

and that's the issue

I'm very worry about every single Muslim especially new one who live in a Non-Muslims countries..I had never left Egypt before .. and I don't know how Muslims live there ..What are they wish?...what are their dreams...do they have the ability to say YES I'M A MUSLIM and I'm proud of this...or they are trying to conceal their faith and to be away as possible as they can from any mention of their believes or their Islamic roots..If they are trying to live as real Muslims or they live with no restrictions so that they present themselves as a liberal , moderate or secularist Muslims ..
and for new Muslims
How can you start your life with Islam..
Do you face any hard difficulties with your new birth...
and in a climate of suspect and some times hatred
in your life
in your job
in your university or school
with your neighbors ,friends and with your family
can you defend your beliefs against any criticism ... did you learn the way to defend Islam against any untruthful thoughts and to treats with the reactions of those who reject Islam faith

I think that there are a need for a global Islamic organization that can give help , encouragement, support and knowledge for all Muslims from different genders and races and from different languages and dialects at any point in the map from all the world...and also for any human being who has a complete right to listen to Allah words as it's without any lies or shames .. to stop this aggressive untruthful brainwashing from media .. If you want to criticize.. OK you are totally free to say your opinion just say the TRUTH .. and to actually do this we need something ready to defend Islam and speak with a right and understandable Islamic tongue with a loud voice to reach all the earth terminals at any time in any different circumstances

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

Welcome to TTI.

Yes we revert muslims in non-muslim countries will meet all those non-tolerance matters at life, family, friends, job, schools, everyday life every day.

But Allah gives us power to keep our head high and say proudly "I am muslim" without any fear.

:hearts: