Hello to my Sisters

meljo

I am new to this site. I want to convert to Islam and live the life of a muslimah. I will do anything for this. Islam is the only true religion and Mohammad is the prophet.:salam2: :tti_sister:

salaam okh (sister)

Inshallah you will learn alot with an open heart. Allah (God) reveals the truth to only those whom He wills, for verily well He could of chosen someone else besides you and I.

Your akh (brother) in Islam

Hajar

Staff member
Welcome to TTI my dear sister.

Its great having you here on the forum! Hope you will find your stay beneficial as I and many others do.

Inshallah we will all be able to help you and each other to have stronger Imaan and to increase our knowledge of Islam.

InshaAllah come and join the sisterssection!!
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=73

Lookin forward to your posts :hijabi:

Your sister in Islam,
Hajar

maymun

welcome to the site my dear sister
:ma:
may allah guide u and us to the right path

sis if u believe islam is the truth

insha allah take the shahada today please
don't wait any longer becze we don't what ganna happen tommorow, ony allah knows.
one again walcome to the site and family

your sister in islam

boupj

asalamu alaikum, welcome to the site and to Islam sister. I am a recent convert (two weeks). InshaAllah you will be able to learn from the amazing ummah on this site, and grow in Islam.

maymun

asalaamu alaikum

asalamu alaikum, welcome to the site and to Islam sister. I am a recent convert (two weeks). InshaAllah you will be able to learn from the amazing ummah on this site, and grow in Islam.
:ma:
welcome to the stite my dear sister in islam
allahhu akbar allahu akbar
insha allah we'll learn from each other. welcome to the biggest family in the world
no matter where u are, you may sister and i'll be yours:shake:

I ask allah the owner of the day of judgmen to shower his mery on us and guide us to the right path.

wasaalm

Marwa17

Salamu alikum,
WElcome sister...inshallah, you will be able to benefit from this forum as much as the rest of us
SALAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hijabi:

Imad

do you want to know how to revert

Assalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wabaraktuh,

It's very simple. Take a bath and say the shahada ( with pure intention to be a real muslim).

I ask Allah to make you a strong muslim.

Take care

Wassalmoelaikoem warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

Welcome to a family of 1.5 billion; its rather big so it will take time to get to know us; but we are all with you in spirit & prayers. Don't forget to call upon us when if you need anything.