hello

lama

hello brothers and sisters i'm lama from lebanon,i joined here because i wanted a back up for my struggle to clarify to my fellow non muslims some misconseptions about islam but at a young age and a big lack of islamic proofs i cannot do that if it wasn't from this intellectual forum so thanks a lot!

learnermuslim

Assalaam Alaikum Lama,

Welcome to TTI.

InshAllah you will find the best help on here from your Brothers and Sisters to answer any and all questions you may have, from non-muslims, or Muslims alike.

Fi amanAllah

suumaya

Asalamu alaykum

Welcome to TTI Lama, this is a beautiful forum, i can't count how many knowledge i gain from this website.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum

Asalam Alakum,

Welcome to TTI,

It is nice to have u join our community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah.

Take Care,

lama

thank you brothers and sisters i'm very happy to be here among educated faithful muslims

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
assalamu alaikum sister,
inshallah, you will find answers to the questions that you have. Anything in particular, or just general knowledge?

lama

hmmm well general things because i live in a sciaty where there are 18 sects between islam and christianity so we get attacked a lot...i have to know enough to reply!

khalillulah

assamu alykum
Welcome sister this is a place where you will grow intellectualy, feel free ask anything ,enjoy your ride here.

maasalam.