Hello!

Gemma1982

Hello i am new to this site and i am very interested in learning more about islam and being a muslim, I have a muslim boyfriend and i would like to convert but need to know and understand more before i do. He tries his hardest to teach me things but id like another british convert to tell me how they did it and how they understood. As i have spoken to many different born muslims and it is all confusing.I hope some1 out there can help.
Thankyou
From
Gemma

hager

salam

Salam o likum<means hi ,it's islamic greetings>
welcome sister to TTI..,
my name's hager,18 years old
i'd be happy..if i help u..
let me know,if u need anything..deal?
Salam o likum

saira1984

Trust in Allah swt
Hello i am new to this site and i am very interested in learning more about islam and being a muslim, I have a muslim boyfriend and i would like to convert but need to know and understand more before i do. He tries his hardest to teach me things but id like another british convert to tell me how they did it and how they understood. As i have spoken to many different born muslims and it is all confusing.I hope some1 out there can help.
Thankyou
From
Gemma

hi Gemma,

Its saira I met ur bf in Donny.

I emailed you, I hope I hear from you soon insha allah (god willing)

Saira xx :hearts:

Salaam Gemma,

Welcome to the global family. Inshallah (God willing) you will TTI beneficial and resourceful. May Allah continue to flicker His light inside your heart and guide you on the right path. Please do not hesitate to ask ANY questions.

Don't convert to Islam for anyone, including a Muslim, it can lead to shirk (associating partners with God); you should convert because you are convinced that Islam is the TRUTH.

Peace