Hello

Knappert

I'm here to seek wisdom (or any knowledge) about Islam from your members. I hope and wish to debate and learn about Islam and I believe this is a good place to start.

Please be patient with me.

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
I'm here to seek wisdom (or any knowledge) about Islam from your members. I hope and wish to debate and learn about Islam and I believe this is a good place to start.

Please be patient with me.

:salam2:
WELCUM2 TTI :ma: inshallah u will benefit from the site
take care
:wasalam:

Truth91

Allahu Akbar!
Welcome Knappert.

I am also new to the site and seeking further knowledge of Islam. I converted tonight!

Are you interested in converting or just here for information?

Knappert

Welcome Knappert.

I am also new to the site and seeking further knowledge of Islam. I converted tonight!

Are you interested in converting or just here for information?

Hello.

I'm here mainly for information. I have been 'sitting on the fence' for a while. I am a white British with a Christian background with an interest in all religions. I am just going with the flow and seeing what happens.

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Hello
:SMILY206: to TTI
Sure, we'll be more than patient with you. we are happy to have you and learn about our beautiful religion and you are welcome to ask anything you wish. sounds good huh? good luck!

peace

Abdel 3Aziz

Hello.

I'm here mainly for information. I have been 'sitting on the fence' for a while. I am a white British with a Christian background with an interest in all religions. I am just going with the flow and seeing what happens.

Your way of thinking is accurate and healthy. Just dig in enough before concluding your "going with the flow", I am sure the ending would be the "accurate and healthy"outcome.