hello

trudi

hello, i am just starting my journey into Islam, i was looking for some lovely Islamic quotes to write to a 18 year old girl who is also a muslim, thats when i found this site, it is a very lovely web site and very informative for a new muslim to come and have a look, thanks .

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum Trudi and most welcome to TTI

Praises are due to Allah, the creator of the universe that you accepted Islam, Allahu Akbar, many congratulations.

This is indeed an informative site and a place to meet nice people all over the world.

Hope you enjoy your stay

Jen77

Hi Trudi! This is a wonderful site. Everyone is patient and very helpful. I hope you enjoy your stay here!

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
As salaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi waa barakatahu sister (May the the peace mercy and blessing of Allah be upon you sister),

Welcome to TTI, sister :)

:SMILY206:

This is so wonderful to read about people entering into the beautiful religion of Al Islam which is the teaching of every messenger of God Almighty and will be a means of attaining salvation in the Hereafter.

May Allah azz zawajal reward you abundantly and bless & protect you. Ameen

I hope you find the articles on this website beneficial and fellow members polite and friendly.

Take care.. Wasalaamalaykum waa rahmatullahi

g0lden

Assalaam aleikom,

Welcome to the family :)
please ask questions when you have them. There are a lot of brothers and sisters here that are well learned in Islam.

Dawud

tariq353

hello, i am just starting my journey into Islam, i was looking for some lovely Islamic quotes to write to a 18 year old girl who is also a muslim, thats when i found this site, it is a very lovely web site and very informative for a new muslim to come and have a look, thanks

Welcome

A list of brief Islamic sayings for sending to one’s friends

http://islamqa.com/en/ref/3007

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
hello, i am just starting my journey into Islam, i was looking for some lovely Islamic quotes to write to a 18 year old girl who is also a muslim, thats when i found this site, it is a very lovely web site and very informative for a new muslim to come and have a look, thanks .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:salam2:

Hi sister!
Welcome To TTI.
~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

Take Care!
~Wassalam :)

trudi

hi all thank you so much for all your replies, i have got a great hubby to ask questions, but it is also great to ask other muslims, jus want to ask other sisters did they struggle to wear the hijab? i really need to learn more so i am glad i found this site as in the evening is the only time i get a chance to relax abd get online, but thats when my hubby is at work. so thanks again to you all x

World Peace

Islam is Light
Asalam aleacom warahmato Allah wabarakato Sister trudi

Masha Allah, congratulations sister for reverting to Islam, alhamdo lillah :) Its wounderful to hear. May Allah bless you, help you in your path, and grant you every happiness.

Wasalam aleacom warahmato Allah wabarakato

auroran

Alhamdulillaah ukhti. Enjoy your stay and may Allaah grant you knowledge of the deen. Ameen.

For me, alhamdulillaah, hijaab is no problem. It depends where you live though. Where I am nobody in my school cares that much, except for a couple or more. Some stares, laughter, gossip, and even coughing, but nothing more.