helooooo

Samm

:salam2: ..Im new to dis website looks preety gd :ma: .The reasson for me joining dis websyt its coz l8ly iv'e bn questioning myself. Im a muslim but havent reali acted lyk one.Nut now am at a stage in my life where all dese questions are going round and round my head and ne1 hu has ne knowledge to share plz do coz dis soul is in desperate nid of help :ma:I will becum a better muslim.

Samm

:salam2: ..Im new to dis website looks preety gd :ma: .The reasson for me joining dis websyt its coz l8ly iv'e bn questioning myself. Im a muslim but havent reali acted lyk one.Nut now am at a stage in my life where all dese questions are going round and round my head and ne1 hu has ne knowledge to share plz do coz dis soul is in desperate nid of help :ma:I will becum a better muslim.
lol d mashallah nxt to d desperate nid of help was ment to be inshallah..Sorrrry

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Assalmualaikum,

Welcome Sis!
InshaAllah, you'll learn a lot here as I have.
You can browse thro the articles which our wonderful members have posted.
Enjoy your stay here!

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
slam
welcome to tti.n yes u will learn a lot here INSHALLAH.tti is a forum for us all to learn.n i myself have learned a lot here.n INSHALLAH u will also.welcome again.
waslam