Help a brother....

aishah_ro

As-salam alaikum dear brothers & sisters in Islam.

A Muslim brother needs to find a job. Any where…any country. Arab origin, living currently in Romania. Married & 2 small boys. If any one can help him to find a job, please let me know. Previous experience, fitness trainer. But he is available to do any thing as long can support his family.

Thank you,
Best Regards,Aishah

slave_of_Allah

I wish I could help in some way, but the least I can do is make du'a. i pray Allah helps him to be strong and have patience, and i pray that he finds a job very soon. Ameen. i pray Allah blesses him and his family with jannah tul firdos. Aameen.

I pray that Allah too blesses you with jannah tul firdos, and aceepts yor repentence. Aameen.

aishah_ro

Thank you

As-salam Alaikum
Thank you for your support.
Insha`allah hopeful he will find a job soon :tti_sister:

q8penpals

Salam Aliekum

If he is perhaps interested in working at a school (either a physical education teacher or health teacher, or sub teacher, or any other subjects if he is fluent in English), pm me and I will give you some details to send him about working in Kuwait as a teacher.

aishah_ro

Salam Aliekum

If he is perhaps interested in working at a school (either a physical education teacher or health teacher, or sub teacher, or any other subjects if he is fluent in English), pm me and I will give you some details to send him about working in Kuwait as a teacher.

Thank you.
Just PM you!