Help concerning pride issue please

sky_012

:salam2: dear sisters and brothers

first of all please i need serious help regarding one matter and i come here with the hope i will benefit from your true knowledge

i feel a little embarassed and ashamed, but at the same time i don't want to ask this question in sisters area, because anyone can give constructive help i guess

i think i suffer from pride, but iam not sure and i don't know how to change

when i was a kid and until my 15 years old i used to have sooo beautiful hair alhamdullilah, shiny, silky , a true blessing, everyone would praise me, and i would love them

but since the past 8 years i've been loosing my hair, non stop and a lot of them , i never ever had a pause where they stopped falling, it is a continous process and it has vanished all my self confidence and i feel so sad everytime while i know i shouldn't loose hope

so from what i wrote until now in this post, is that beeing proud of oneself is i'm sad that i loose my hair, like i could also think it was a blessing given generously by Allah and he can give to anyone he wants how much he wants and it is his right to take back his blessing, so in this case beeing sad is a sign of pride?

also, when i see others girls hair, i'm not jealous, i say mashallah to them in my heart, but i always think, "ahhh, they are so lucky, i would love only if my hair stopped falling, not that i have as much as them but just stop falling and that pp don't say one day oo she is bald or things like this in the coming years

is that pride, looking at others this way?

i know for ppl this isn"t as big issue as other illnesses, but even if i'm thankfull to Allah for all the blessings he has given me, i can't stop beeing sad for hair, because i'm a girl afterall

another problem is that i keep worrying about the future of my hair, now alhamdullilah compared to what i loose, i'm still satisfied with what still remains because it would be worse and worse, but when i see them falling at their current speed, i keep thinking about my situation in the coming years, but issues it will cause like marriage etc..., how can i stop all these bad thoughts, i know i should tust allah, but i can't help it sometimes

sorry to disturb u for such a message, i hope allah forgive me if i was unthankfull in this post, may he fogive us

thanks in advance

queeny

cheer up

salam alikom

how r u brother?hopr ur fine. well..i think what u feel is normal ,my brother is having the same problem ,but why dont u go to the doctor or try to work hard to save money for hair transplanting..ur problem is not that big :) cheer up.i understand ur feeling s and i dont think it is a pride. :)
hey where u from?

Tru3m0sl3m

Brother in ISLAM
Assalamoalaikum sister. Be patient sister. Allah(swt) loves those who are patient.

Umm.. My sister had a serious brain operation and she had to shave her head off for that and since then she is having a short and thin hair (initially she had a very long beautiful hair). Anyways my point over here is we are thankful to Allah(swt) that he saved her (from a critical condition) Alhamdulillah. Another pointer, you'd never think about your hair or any other 'defect' if you were to think of your death.

Jazakallah khair, Wassalam

abu'muhammad

:salam2:
sister,

benefecial readings are placed by brother and sister above, nothing much to say.

Its mostly a rare case in female to have baldness. And I hope that u won't be having that acute situation. The silky hair are prone to vanish because they are weak from roots and the scalp is dry that cannot hold them. the reason could be hereditory too. Let be courageous, its valuable asset, InshaAllah things would be on track. I don't find less hair as barrier in future, and Pray for your prosperous and happy future.

:wasalam:

sal12

It doesn't sound like your proud. Have you been to the doctor for this? If its not a medical condition then use olive oil in your hair when you got to sleep once a week. Put it on you scalp and run it through your hair. Make sure you put a lot of it in. when you wake up the next morning then wash it. Don't put it on wet hair. This worked for me, my hair wasn't falling out but it was thinning and after a few months it was really thick and full alhamdulillah. Since then I've not used it and alhamdulillah my hair is still full and thick .That was about 4 years ago! Also a lot of celebrities put oil in their hair because it makes it full and silky.You should notice a change in 3-4 months insha'allah.

Jazakallahu khair!

najbc

assalm sister, i am sorry you are losing your hair. you do wear hijab becuase if you did there would not be a way people would see your hair. if you do not wear hijab, do you think maybe it is allah way to tell you to wear hijab. i will keep you in pray dear sister, wish you the best!

sky_012

i 'm sincerely touched by your replies, deeply in my heart, and i'm so thankfull to you all for beeing so supportive and it feels so strange and great feeling when someone says he she will pray for your well beeing and better situation, May Allah bless you all and protects you from all bad, thanks for beeing so sincere

your replies helped me a lot

sister sal12 inshallah i will start this, another sis adviced me that too, may allah reward her too for her sincerity, and thank for telling that i will see results in few months, because if i start something and don't see result in few weeks, i'll think it hasn't worked, while i will have to remain patient

thanks all

sister najbc, yes i wear hijab :) in the beginning it was purpusly due to my hair loss, not to be complexed in front of ppl, but then i purified my intention and now i don't wear it due to my hair loss, but as hijab itself

palestine

Servant of Allah
sister do you know what habad soda is? that is a treatment for over 99 ailments. sister please use that oil to apply to your hair inshAllah. and i will keep you in my duas(i'm not just saying this, i'm serious inshaAllah). i will send duas you can read in pm for you. asalamu alaykum wrwb. and keep your hope alive!

hellbraker

Im not sure if its pride,but I have come to know that pride is a form of idolatory,so take care so that it may not control you in any way,instead you should control it.
In the meantime I think prayer and medication can help.