Help Create Palestine Crisis Awareness =)

Asy-Shifa

Assalamualaikum,

I'm A university Student in the UK, I plan to create some event that could create awareness among the university students about the Palestinian crisis.
Every year during our university AGM, there will always be a motion to boycott Israeli products. Its usually motioned by an Islamic Society representative, but there was once when it was done by a Non-Muslim (May Allah Guide Him To The Straight Path).

Also according to my capabilities, if I can get the Islamic Soc (isoc) to carry out the plan, probably in collaboration with human rights soc, it would be easier to carry out the plan. Yet, I hope to get a few ideas so that I can draft some paperwork, to get things smooth by the summer.

Any of u whose unis or organizations have done such things? Such as Palestine Awareness Week or something like that.

I hope anyone with ideas and experiences can help share it here. Its for the benefit of everyone. Anyone can help organise this at their respective places.
This is no competition. InsyaAllah Im doing this for the sake of Allah and for the sake of our Palestinian brothers and sisters.

May Allah reward us all for trying to help them. We don't know when our turn next. We mite need their help and support in return.

Jzkk and I hope everyone will have a blessed Ramadhan ( when we're hungry during the day, its time to think of how the pAlestinians go throughthis without expecting any breakng of fast)

Salam.

sajjuaiah

As-salaam Alaikum,

Jazakmullah Hu-Khairan, May Allah reward you and help you.
It is indeed beautiful.

May Allah guide and help every muslim brother/sister.

:tti_sister: :tti_sister:

Zarra

Salam, sister

A wonderful idea, alhamdilah.

I think every right thinking person shold boycott Israeli goods and products and actively try to buy Palestinian.

Let us know, inshallah, if you organise anything any of us could attend.

Zara

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
:salam2:

Does anyone of lists of what Israeli products are or Palestinian?

I know I was just told to stop my obsession with Starbucks since I guess they are a big contributer. Now I am left with 50 bucks on my card. Oh well. I can live without weak coffee. I prefer my chickory anyways

:wasalam:

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq