HELP!!!.....I NEED SOMEONES GUIDANCE!!

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
:salam2:

Check your intentions, why you want to be a doctor..? Do everything for the sake of Allah

You're going to apply to med school not because you want to prove to your cousins youre 'just as good - if not better' than them, theyre not worth the effort med school requires! Think beyond such closed minds okay? Make sincere Du'a, and dont ever let people make you to believe youre useless.

...chin up ;)

NaXuS

SAALAM everyone
My issue is concering my future.(i'm a sophmore in high school) all my life i have wanted to be a doctor everyone i kno wants me to be a doctor (family wise) but there are some ppl for instance my cousins who are very smart they are in excellerated or AP CLASSES (advanced placement classes) that always say to me that i am dumb "u can't be a doctor"...."ur not smart enough" which is true...i'm an average student getting B's but sometimes C's in my classes
i kno i can inshallah become a doctor..i believe i can because when it comes to taking care of ppl i am very good at it but i don't like such negativity..i believe i can do it
it's just that my cousins think highly of them selves just because they are smarter than me they think they can judge me because of wat my grades are...
they think i am not up to their standard to be thinking that i can be a doctor so i am very frustrated with them
INSHALLAH I WILL BECOME A DOCTOR

Sister don,t worry about the comments of your cousins....but i will say concentrates on the carrier which you want for your self .Don,t opt for some thing just to get back at your cousin for a foolish comment in the form of your actions....Trust me you can become any thing you want to but i will say opt for something which you think will be comfortable doing for the rest of your life.....so be carefull with your choice...and also what ever you do....do it for the sake of Allah...clear your intention in that regard so you can have the best of rewards there.....and if your choice is Doctor then just do your study because thats what will make a Doctor of you and never take negative comments to a level where you have to think about it most of the times...its just Satan...ignore his deceptions.... one step at a time and before you know you will be at your destination Inshallah....

Muslimah99

Bosnian Muslimah

Check your intentions, why you want to be a doctor..? Do everything for the sake of Allah

You're going to apply to med school not because you want to prove to your cousins youre 'just as good - if not better' than them, theyre not worth the effort med school requires! Think beyond such closed minds okay? Make sincere Du'a, and dont ever let people make you to believe youre useless.

...chin up ;)

exactly EXACTLY!!

xohanifaxo

one in a billion!!
saalam

...chin up ;)

thanks...great advice