Help If You know something about it.

maryama

QUOTE=maryama]Asalamu Aleykom

I just got bad news today from my country.
My uncle was beaten by a group of Ethiopian Militart. They did somthing to him that made us confuse and scare. There are no bruses on his body, but there is a tiny hole on his head. He urinates and constipates on himself. He can't talk. He feels sever pain on his head. We don't know if the ethiopians shot him with a drug or poison.

He was taken to the hospital today. They said that he has Malaria. Right know the only thing I am concern about is a good hospital we can send him to.
If anyone knows good hospitals in Somalia, Please let me know.

Please and Please if you know somthing about this kind of symptoms please let me know. there aren't good doctors in somalia and I am afraid they might give him a wrong medicine. Please reply as soon as possibe. I will try to ask the Doctors I know in Minnesota if they can tell me more about this.

I hope Allah makes him feel better. :tti_sister:[/QUOTE]

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression
QUOTE=maryama]Asalamu Aleykom

I just got bad news today from my country.
My uncle was beaten by a group of Ethiopian Militart. They did somthing to him that made us confuse and scare. There are no bruses on his body, but there is a tiny hole on his head. He urinates and constipates on himself. He can't talk. He feels sever pain on his head. We don't know if the ethiopians shot him with a drug or poison.

He was taken to the hospital today. They said that he has Malaria. Right know the only thing I am concern about is a good hospital we can send him to.
If anyone knows good hospitals in Somalia, Please let me know.

Please and Please if you know somthing about this kind of symptoms please let me know. there aren't good doctors in somalia and I am afraid they might give him a wrong medicine. Please reply as soon as possibe. I will try to ask the Doctors I know in Minnesota if they can tell me more about this.

I hope Allah makes him feel better. :tti_sister:
[/QUOTE]

If you say it was a small hole, chances are it was a needle penetration. So I'm assuming it was some sort of poison injected within him via a syrange.

May Allah heal him.

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
:salam2:

I really dont know about the symptom, nor the good hospitals in Somalia. But I'll your uncle in my duas inshallah. Be pateint sister inshallah, and Allah (swt) will reward you.

For some reasons I think that was an attempt to execute him by electrocution. Because voltages in excess of 1500 volts are generally sufficient to destroy the conscious nervous system, that which controls pain and understanding. (Allahu a'alam).

And if he was poisned: we remember '' when the Prophet (PBUH) ate from the poisoned lamb in Khaibar -Allah told him that the shoulder part was poisoned- the prophet had the 7 dates that morning and so the poison did not affect him but was kept underneath the skin in the fat layer and the Prophet did a venesection (Hijama) to remove it.''

http://darululoom-deoband.com/english/books/postemigration.htm#mercytothose

:wasalam: