Help kashmir!!!!

Meraj

Brother
:salam2:

Dear Brothers and Sisters, Kashmir is passing through turbulent times. People demanding their right to self-determination are being dealt with brute force. Not only freedom of individuals has been crushed but that of Media also has become a victim with no local TV channels or newspapers in Kashmir allowed to air the current happenings. In this regard a petition (LINK PASTED BELOW) has been started online to inform the world leaders of the emotions of the people. I would be grateful if you could sign it and forward it to as many people as you can. Your Brother in Islam

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_perl/signed.cgi?jk2008

May Allah (subhana wa taala) help us to care about all brothers and sisters around the world (ameen).
:wasalam:

shahul

kashmir is the part of India

muslims in india is around 10%
most of the educated muslims went to pakisthan in 1947
for what muslims need a muslim country.
Allah does not tell to establish a country. (never mentioned in a fiqh mas a la)
muslims are safe in india.
if muslims live as a muslim, there will not be any problem.
most of the indians are secularists. everybody hase the right to protect practice and propagate his religion.
some muslims countries are disccriminating muslims from another (muhajir or ansar).
many non-muslims are accepting islam in india daily.
may allah give us the mind to propagate our religion in the best way.
wassalam

mali1

muslims in india is around 10%
most of the educated muslims went to pakisthan in 1947
for what muslims need a muslim country.
Allah does not tell to establish a country. (never mentioned in a fiqh mas a la)
if muslims live as a muslim, there will not be any problem.
most of the indians are secularists. everybody hase the right to protect practice and propagate his religion.
some muslims countries are disccriminating muslims from another (muhajir or ansar).
many non-muslims are accepting islam in india daily.
may allah give us the mind to propagate our religion in the best way.
wassalam

I agree with you 100%...... One more thing... India has the second largest muslim population in the world (after Indonesia)..... which means there are more muslims in India than in Pakistan or Suadi Arabia...

Waslaam

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
I agree with you 100%...... One more thing... India has the second largest muslim population in the world (after Indonesia)..... which means there are more muslims in India than in Pakistan or Suadi Arabia...

Waslaam

I'm sorry but i GREATLY resent that. PAKISTAN (MashAllah) is the second largest Muslim country in the world and despite the fact that India is much larger than it in size, it still does not have more Muslims than Pakistan does.

http://www.aneki.com/muslim.html

And another thing, just because Saudi Arabia is the center of the Muslim world, doesn't mean its one of the largest countries in the world. In fact, it doesn't even make the top ten since it's a small country. CHINA has more Muslims than Saudi Arabia does, so comparing the number of a country's Muslims to Saudi Arabia isn't really fair.

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger

I'm not sure I'm entirely comfortable with that statement. I know that in some parts of India, it is safe for Muslims. However, one cannot erase the memories of the Gujarat Genocide nor can they forget the bloody history between India and Pakistan.

On top of that, I'M not sure I, and many others, can forget how many friends of my family and others were MASSACRED by HINDUS on the trains coming from India all those years ago, so forgive me if I don't take your statement to heart.

IMO, India, despite some of it, is not the safest haven for Muslims and I wish all of their Muslims the best and the chance to migrate as soon as possible.

nori suja'i

Masha'Allah i've no other words to feedback our sis/brots
explanation as like my cntry now i may say that its too worldly. last time a muslim cntry n now secularity, even there are some advantages but i'm still worried for myself n my future generations.

mali1

I'm not sure I'm entirely comfortable with that statement. I know that in some parts of India, it is safe for Muslims. However, one cannot erase the memories of the Gujarat Genocide nor can they forget the bloody history between India and Pakistan.

On top of that, I'M not sure I, and many others, can forget how many friends of my family and others were MASSACRED by HINDUS on the trains coming from India all those years ago, so forgive me if I don't take your statement to heart.

IMO, India, despite some of it, is not the safest haven for Muslims and I wish all of their Muslims the best and the chance to migrate as soon as possible.

I have lived all my life in India (although now in the US temporarily) and I am in agreement that India is safe for muslims. I have never ever faced any discrimination for being a muslim and am proud of the unity that India stands for. Indeed there are instances such as Gujrat etc which are unfortunate but these instances are rare and similar things happen in muslim countires too (such as the fights between the sunnis-shias, the 'original pakistanis and the ones that immigrated from India ( I do not recall the terms.. I think its Muhajirs or something). Atleast in India, muslims do not fight amongst themselves and do not kill their own brothers.

Regarding the train massacres, it was the same for trains coming from Pakistan where hindus/sikhs were killed too. Those were troubled times and in my opinion both sides took heavy losses.

Regarding your last statement about "migrating", I wish u peace and hope that all people live in peace and in a democratic state (real democracies). There are some countries (not going to name any - although its obvious) which make a mockery of the word "Democracy" and are only known for fundamentalism, ignorance, religious intolerance, creating trouble in other countries on one hand, while on the other hand as one of the strongest "alliance" to the US - Perfect example of being "Hypocrites".

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
I have lived all my life in India (although now in the US temporarily) and I am in agreement that India is safe for muslims. I have never ever faced any discrimination for being a muslim and am proud of the unity that India stands for.
Nationalistic pride is wrong, the only thing you have to be proud of is your deen, nothing else ever gave Muslims honour or respect and if you try to find honour or respect in anything else you will be disgraced. Thats why Omar ibn Al Khattab was able to walk into Jerusalem dressed in rags, holding the rope of his camel while his servant rode on it - Ameer ul Mu'mineen, the most honourable and respected man of that age. Allaahuakbar.
Indeed there are instances such as Gujrat etc which are unfortunate but these instances are rare and similar things happen in muslim countires too (such as the fights between the sunnis-shias, the 'original pakistanis and the ones that immigrated from India ( I do not recall the terms.. I think its Muhajirs or something). Atleast in India, muslims do not fight amongst themselves and do not kill their own brothers.
I bet they do, if muslims of India were the way they're supposed to be, It would no longer be India, it would be an Islaamic State by now :p

Regarding your last statement about "migrating", I wish u peace and hope that all people live in peace and in a democratic state (real democracies). There are some countries (not going to name any - although its obvious) which make a mockery of the word "Democracy" and are only known for fundamentalism, ignorance, religious intolerance, creating trouble in other countries on one hand, while on the other hand as one of the strongest "alliance" to the US - Perfect example of being "Hypocrites".
Democracy = Kufr.

I dont know why you wish all muslims live under a kufr ruling system ...are you feeling okay?

ANyway ...original topic was Kashmir... May Allaah have mercy on the true Muslims wherever they may be and liberate them from the hands of the opressors and taghut. Ameen.

Just a reminder, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZdWsF9Af-Q have some self respect, honour yourselves because Allaah honoured us ...we're Allaah's slaves, not slaves of Kuffar or indeed anything in this dunya.

And go do something useful, its Ramadhaan :shake:

mali1

Nationalistic pride is wrong, the only thing you have to be proud of is your deen, nothing else ever gave Muslims honour or respect and if you try to find honour or respect in anything else you will be disgraced. Thats why Omar ibn Al Khattab was able to walk into Jerusalem dressed in rags, holding the rope of his camel while his servant rode on it - Ameer ul Mu'mineen, the most honourable and respected man of that age. Allaahuakbar. I bet they do, if muslims of India were the way they're supposed to be, It would no longer be India, it would be an Islaamic State by now :p

Democracy = Kufr.

I dont know why you wish all muslims live under a kufr ruling system ...are you feeling okay?

ANyway ...original topic was Kashmir... May Allaah have mercy on the true Muslims wherever they may be and liberate them from the hands of the opressors and taghut. Ameen.

Just a reminder, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZdWsF9Af-Q have some self respect, honour yourselves because Allaah honoured us ...we're Allaah's slaves, not slaves of Kuffar or indeed anything in this dunya.

And go do something useful, its Ramadhaan :shake:

I don't agree with anything that you have said here. However, I do realise that there is no point in arguing with someone who has their own set of thinking (although I am tempted to reply to everything that you have said). Therefore I will not refute anything you say or be drawn into an argument that has not end. However, I will take your advice of doing something useful by not posting any replies to you as its a waste of my precious time which I can instead spend on reading the Quran in this holy month of Ramadan. Alhamdullilah Islam is not as narrow as some of us think it is (such as you).

wasalaam

MOSABJA

First of all Muslims living as Minorities should not take pride and support their government for their actions.Specially Indian Muslims should at least not support Killings,oppressions,Rapes in kashmir.

Today Indians tomorrow British Muslims will Justify their troops oppression in Kandahar.Then AMerican Muslims will justify Muslim massacre in Iraq.

Even those Muslims living in Muslim majority land should not support their gov if they act against Islam and do dawah and strive for establishment of Shariah.

in this case I can a be an example.As my mother's whole family migrated from India.My grand father tells me the stories of Migration.They are Rajputs.These people are Indians converted in 18 century.It was like arabs at the time of prophet.There is a half clan which is Hindu and other half Muslim.Fighting each other till death at the time of partition.

My grandfather even came against his own class fellow in the war in Hyderabad.Their own kins and Hindu relatives.

Any way one of the sister of my grandfather still lives in India.Bcz she was married at the time of partition and her husband didnt migrate.

She is living there even now.Her family in Delhi.We have visited them.they also come here.They do say that there is no such discrimination against Muslims in Delhi.
But again It depends on the region .In India Muslims are oppressed in Kashmir and Assam where they have a considerable majority.Similarly in some states Hindus are tolerant and live like brothers while in others there is much bad blood.

In one case my cousin visited India .When he went to his birth place.Some elders recognized that he is son of the man who owned that whole village.
Elders offered him to give their land to him bcz of respect for his father who was leader of clan.

So as I say hindus are tolerant in some state while harsh in others.

But as far as Kashmir is concerned NO DOUBT INDIAN AMRY IS COMMITTING attrocities and Muslim in India should not support that.

Any way this debate should be restricted to Kashmir not to India vs Pakistan.
Cuz what I ve seen that its human nature to defend his decisions.
Pakistani those who migrated justify their decision by saying
we are 2 largest,Nuclear power,destroyed soviets,created taliban e.t.c
Muslim in india(Like my relatives) Justify their decision by saying
India is safe,secular,super power Pakistan is going down e.t.c

There goes a never never never ending debate.So please restrict to Kashmir.