help me to stop receiving dirty junk mail from females and males

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
salam to all.

i usually get junk mail in my junk inbox and they usually are general junk. but
for the pass few weeks, i've been get junk mail from females mostly titles:

someone is searching for ------------ and its got my name or email account

Hi here is a photo of my new SUV - which i have no idea what it is.

hey sexy, lets chat on facebook

hey look at me and my sexy laptop.

Hi, we met the other day

i love my new cell phone

hey, check out the photos of my sexy smile

--------------------------------------------

ive never ever clicked on any of them, so i have no idea what their email has inside. always i delete them but they keep coming back. and they have the same names but different email. i dont even open their email, i straightaway delete it straight away.

this is really anoying. so i do this now: i highlight the box, i click on 'sweep' and then press 'block from' and the email i highlighted gets blocked and not allowed to send emails to me. but they are using different names like instead of 12 at the end of lisa they will use 34 and everytime another number.

i went to google and tired to search 'how to block junk mail' but i learnt the above but its not helping. i still receive their junk mail because their email address is different all the time

how can i stop junk mail altogether. how do i stop these weird ladies mostly, from emailing me. i dont know them. im a female myself so i really dont know what their problem is. i know everyone receives these but its freaky because im getting so many now. i hate it its disgusting just reading the title of it so i dont want to imagine whats inside the email.

can someone help me please.

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
i also found other ways that may help including:

Use Your Filters

Your email program most likely contains filters you can use to weed out emails containing the usual spam words like "opportunity, $$$, sex, *!*!*!*!*!*!" and a host of others.

but i dont know how to do this because when i go to options, moreoptions, under preventing junk email i click filters and reporting and then i get this

Filters and reporting
Choose a junk email filter
Select the filter level you want to apply to incoming messages.
Standard - Most junk email is sent to the junk email folder.
Exclusive - Everything is sent to the junk email folder except messages from your contacts and safe senders, Office Live Mail service announcements, and alerts that you signed up for.
Note: You should occasionally check your junk email folder to make sure that good messages don't get put there by mistake.
Delete junk email
Junk email is automatically moved into the junk email folder, where it is deleted after ten days.
Report junk messages
Choose whether you'd like to report messages to Microsoft and the companies who help us fight junk email.
Report junk - Help us keep junk out of everyone's inboxes when you use the Junk button.
Don't report - The Junk button will act just like the Delete button. Nothing will be reported to Microsoft or anyone else.

so this confused me, because i am not able to understand where am i suppose to click to enter emails containing the usual span words. have i gone to the wrong section.

please help.

WithAllahsPowers

WE ARE PROTECTED
deusz

thank you heaps for your help.

i did this on my hotmail:

i went to:

options
more options
rules for sorting new messages
new

then i found:

Create rule
Organize your incoming email by applying this rule

Step 1: Which messages do you want this rule to apply to?

Select from the options below to determine which messages are affected by the rule

Sender's address Sender's name To/cc address Subject Message has attachments is contains contains word does not contain begins with ends with
is

Step 2: What action do you want to apply?

Select the action the rule applies

Move to Inbox ▼ Inbox
Junk
Drafts
Sent
Deleted
Move to a new folder
Delete these messages
Mobile alert
Flag
Forward to

-----------

so in step one i put subject, then contains word, then i put some words they used in their subject. i put 6 words.

now do i have to put one word at a time or will it still work when i put 6 words all at once???

i'll see how it goes.

in step 2, i put option: 'delete these messages' then clicked save.

i didnt know i could do this in rules for sorting new messages. so thank you so much. i really hope it works.

i'd like to do everything else you said, but that so complicated, i cant even believe i was able to manage to figure out how to do the above. lool. i am so slow.

well, if it works, then i dont have to worry about these emails anymore.

thank you so much, jazakullah kheir, may allah reward you heaps and answer your dua's. may he protect you and guide you for helping me to keep these horrible haram emails from my hotmail account. you will inshallah be rewarded. because the information you provided to me helped me to block dirty messages that Allah will burn in hell the senders inshallah.

:tti_sister: