Help me with the contradictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Ranger

I'm not going to lie to you, I don't understand Islamic religion. When something horrible happens in the name of allah there is quite in the islamic word. Help me understand why this is. I do realise that not all those who follow islam are bad, however those that are Christian like myself hear the silence as a deafening approval of the bad thing that happen. Perhaps it's my ignorance, then again maybe it is not.

Red Ranger

For example, Islam is a religion of peace. This appears to be the biggest contradiction of all. Not only are people outside of Islam being killed in the name of allah, islamist are killing eachother because of their beliefs in allah. I'm an outsider and this is what we see. It seems that islamists don't what to co-exist with anyone that has different beliefs. Am I wrong?

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
Hi,

As you have stated, you do NOT understand Islam. If you did, you would know Islam is against all of this extremist violence apparently carried out in the name of God. I suggest you stick around and read the introductory articles about islam on this site. If you have any questions, we'll gladly help you out.

peace

Red Ranger

unfortuanatly Abdul, actions speak louder than words. I can point to the cartoons that were posted in Denmark about allah. The islamic world lost their minds, rioted, burned down buildings and called for the death of everyone associated with them...hell they even wanted the USA to burn when we had nothing to do with it....are you seeing the mixed signals here? The islamic PR dept. needs some help.

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
We are not here to justify the actions of a few. There are billions of muslims in the world therefore it isn't logical to hold them all accountable for the actions of a minority.

ShaheedU

Extinct
Obviously U believe actions speak louder than words otherwise your american troops wouldnt have gone into the muslim lands to kill all the muslims. this is an example of extremist violence
The muslims arent interested in extremist violence but we have every right to defend ourselves and the honour of our prophet.

Red Ranger

a few? That seems to be the montra. Nothing ever seems to be done about these "few" that tarnish your god and religion.

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
Listen up, all we can do, like the people of any other faith is condemn them. Just because we're muslim, do you expect us to grab aka-47s and hunt them down?

spike.p

Hey! Mr.Red
I appreciate your honesty and comeing out and asking instead of ignoring and following what the media says. I cant give you much info on your Question but what I can say is this. The media is really making muslims look terrible and always finding the worst. The actions in some cases of muslims are wrong and agaist the islamic beliefs. So again try and learn about Islam from the Quran and Sunnat, and not from the actions the media portrays on the news. Theres a reason why Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world ! Good luck! and sorry I can't really help you, Im still learning my self.

Red Ranger

"Obviously U believe actions speak louder than words otherwise your Kuffar american troops wouldnt have gone into the muslim lands to kill all the muslims."
well they aren't there to kill all the muslims so the point is moot. I was a soldier in the first persian gulf war and our objective was never to "kill all the muslims"

you can honor "your" profit all you want, however when there are those within your religion and it being a minority or majority is up for debate threaten the lives of innocent people then those 'defending" become extremists. Remember Muhamad is not everyone's profit. Personally the cartoons that were posted represented what the outside world has grown to picture your religion. I know that it's not the case in every muslim but it's the actions of the whole that have the greatest impact.

Don't judge Islam by the actions of Muslims, read the Quran

Keep in mind not to mix culture with religion :)

Peace and blessings to you

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Hello, People do speak out, you just dont see it on your News.

If your Media always shows bad things about Muslims, then obviously some people will just think bad.

In reality, there are always two sides of every story. The Story is of State Terror and propoganda. Muslims are being Killed and Massacred and you never hear and see anything about it.

Any person with a HEART. Would understand and have sympathy for ALL humanity. Islam condemns ALL Extremism and Fanaticism, it Condemns the loss of innocent life, whether they are Muslim, Christian, Jew or anything else.

Do you Condemn all the Terrorism and Violence against innocent people?

I want you to be sincere, and if you are sincere in finding out the truth, then we will be pleased to help you. The first part of sincerity is not to hold prejudice. To think openly and accept that Islam does not allow for such things. Please Read the Following Link, Which was prepared earlier to answer some of your questions:

Why Angry Protests? Islam Does Not Condone Violence and Calls for Patience!

Also,

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=67

The big writing is so that you actually go to those links,thank you.

Red Ranger

"The media is really making muslims look terrible and always finding the worst."

Unfortunatly that works both ways. Blaming the media has become cliche'. If you were to watch Al-Jezera (sp?) American soldiers would be prtrayed as monsters.

"The actions in some cases of muslims are wrong and agaist the islamic beliefs. So again try and learn about Islam from the Quran and Sunnat, and not from the actions the media portrays on the news."

the actions aren't fabricated though. If they were just made up then i'd agree with you. (keep in mind that everything I say from this moment on is premised by "not all muslims are like this")..i hate having to repeat it over and over...

"Theres a reason why Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world ! Good luck! and sorry I can't really help you, Im still learning my self."

Well since it's almost illegal in some countries to be anything but islam, I can take a guess. Religion tends to be a dangerous thing.

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
Well since it's almost illegal in some countries to be anything but islam, I can take a guess. Religion tends to be a dangerous thing.

You might also be interested to know the Islam is the fastest growing religion in the US, where I assume you come from.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
"The media is really making muslims look terrible and always finding the worst."

Unfortunatly that works both ways. Blaming the media has become cliche'. If you were to watch Al-Jezera (sp?) American soldiers would be prtrayed as monsters.

"The actions in some cases of muslims are wrong and agaist the islamic beliefs. So again try and learn about Islam from the Quran and Sunnat, and not from the actions the media portrays on the news."

the actions aren't fabricated though. If they were just made up then i'd agree with you. (keep in mind that everything I say from this moment on is premised by "not all muslims are like this")..i hate having to repeat it over and over...

"Theres a reason why Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world ! Good luck! and sorry I can't really help you, Im still learning my self."

You didnt bother looking at the Links.

Go back and Read through them.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
Hello Red,

I hope you having a good day inshallah " by god well" I can see you concerned about the Islamic faith been condmened for every action of any Muslim in world ... do you think is it fair to blam Islam for action of few individuals!?

Can I blame the chirsitian faith for what you might do wrong ?

No one can blam you for the action of others, its the same thing with Muslims and Islam you cant blame ISLAM for the action of few Muslims.

Can we blame all the christians for what happened in Bosnia or Kosovo?
The Serbs army killed anything was breathing in thier way no matter if he or she was a pregnant woman or a an infunt child! but Guess what the MEDIA didnt blame the chirsitians for what they did.

They didnt blame the chirstians for what for what the serbs were doing, nither the Muslim did.. But why when it comes to Muslims situation and if one muslim did something wrong let say ""in chian"" you will blam 5 billion Muslim in the world !?!

beside if you want to have clear understanding of Islamic faith why dont you start from the root Read Quran ..!

Have you ever wondered why people in every part of the world becoming Muslims!! ?why they accepting Islam ... why Islam is the fastest growing religion in U.S ?

I dont think 3000 people in U.S can be wrong or can be brain washed at the same time ...did you ever wonder ? why if Islam is so bad as MEDIA says why these people becoming muslim !?

Can you please let me know in which country its illegal to be anything but Muslim ? !! I really would like to know !!

watch some of the videos of new Muslim on here ...

Full list of New Muslims

and
Learn about Islam

I hope you enjoy your stay with us ..

take care for now

Salaam

Red Ranger

Muslims are being Killed and Massacred and you never hear and see anything about it.

Are you kidding me? American soldiers are portrayed as unhuman monsters everyday.

Any person with a HEART. Would understand and have sympathy for ALL humanity. Islam condemns ALL Extremism and Fanaticism, it Condemns the loss of innocent life, whether they are Muslim, Christian, Jew or anything else.

that's good to hear. trust me, I would like nothing more than peace between religions as well as countries. I can get killed for my religion in some middleastern countries. You will not be killed here for it.

Do you Condemn all the Terrorism and Violence against innocent people?

Sure i do, I object to cowardly people strapping bombs to themselves and purposly killing innocent people. I don't support the killing of innocent people ie: non combatants.

i'll click the link after this post...

Status
Not open for further replies.