help me?

HannahMono

I'm currently interested in islam as the religion i want to follow, im reading up on it on so many sites, which is stressing me out because the different information and all the information being thrown at me at once. What i wanted to know was..

Could you tell me some alike rules/things needed to do at first which you think is the most important. The most important things which i need to start of knowing.
I hope you can understand im not a great explainer, thank you for reading and any commentss
Hannah

shazia1972

assalamalaikum,
well i do not know a great lot about islam although i am a muslim myself. but you can get a lot of answers on the site irf.net
also you can order some books as well . it is a very authentic site.
you should beawre about the sites. there are authentic and non authentic sites.
if you live close to watford then we can meet up . it will give me immense pleasure to help you with whatever little knowledge i have.
asalamalaikum.

Waseem203

Young Muslim
I'l sum it up quickly.

1. Belief in One God , strictly one God. Whos description is given in Surah 112.

1. Say: He is God, the One and Only;

2. God, the Eternal, Absolute;

3. He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;

4. And there is none like unto Him.

Do not associate partners with God.

2. Belief in God's revelation.

That means the Qur'an
The Psalms
The Injeel
And the Tawrat

3. Belief in the unseen

That means heaven/hell/ and any unseen events that may be limited to the time of the age, or only God himself.

4. Angels

Angels that carry out God's will in certain areas, and who act as messengers to mankind in certain periods.

5. Follow the five pillars of Islam

Salah - 5 times a day prayer
Declaration of faith- Shahadah
Zakat- Charity
Fasting- in the month of ramadan, or any optional day from sunrise to sunset
Hajj - if eledigble

Thats all I can think of so far.

I hope this helped.

Zafran

Muslim Brother
Salaam

I think it would also be a good idea to read through the Quran, possibly go to your nearest mosque and tell them the situition and they might help you.

HannahMono

assalamalaikum,
well i do not know a great lot about islam although i am a muslim myself. but you can get a lot of answers on the site irf.net
also you can order some books as well . it is a very authentic site.
you should beawre about the sites. there are authentic and non authentic sites.
if you live close to watford then we can meet up . it will give me immense pleasure to help you with whatever little knowledge i have.
asalamalaikum.

Watford where abouts is thatt???!!?? I wouldnt meet a stranger of the internet, safety and everything but thanks
Waseem203//Young Muslim thank you so much for what you wrote, its basically the type of thing i wanted to know, thank you

Waseem203

Young Muslim
You're welcome sister, if you want any more information on Islam, feel free to PM me when ever you want, and il do the best I can.

Thanks.

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

First Know Islam is easy so don't try to ingest all of the information at one time because it will become overwhelming. We have video on here that shows how to properly cleanse the body (Wudoo) in preparation for prayers (Salat). If someone else can post this link it will be great! Also, if you could go to the masjid (mosque) and be with other sisters they will be able to help guide you, Inshallah. At the masjid (mosque) they should also have books and information for new muslims. Try to also start reading the Quran.

Sister Amirah80

I'm currently interested in islam as the religion i want to follow, im reading up on it on so many sites, which is stressing me out because the different information and all the information being thrown at me at once. What i wanted to know was..

Could you tell me some alike rules/things needed to do at first which you think is the most important. The most important things which i need to start of knowing.
I hope you can understand im not a great explainer, thank you for reading and any commentss
Hannah
Assalamulaiqum
sister please keep in touch in islam
every thing will be easy for you InsaaALLAH
MAMUN