help muslims!

abdurrazzaq

assalamualaikum.We all know that Music as well as making paintings of animated objects are haram.But non-Muslims dont understand.They dont understand that Allah knows everything better than us.I do dawah .Non Muslims ask those things several times.what i reply is that music intoxicates the mind.But they are not convinced with my reply.So please help to give them a better reply.
Jazakallah.
Assalamualaikum.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
u can tell them that God is All-Wise and u r preparing urself for paradise.

also, if u listen to music...in ur salat the music gets played in the back of ur mind which disturbs u.

:salam2:

First talk what you have in common or common grounds. Then proceed to la illaha il Allah, tawheed. This is the greatest thing in Islam and the unforgivable sin is "shirk". Then proceed with the prophets PBUT, while leaded to last and final messenger PBUH. Then go on to the greatest miracle of all time : QURAN.

As for getting into things like what the prophet disliked and avoided well that should come later when they are ready for it.

The main object is to focus on there is no diety worthy of worship besides Allah. No idol, no person or grave, no Women/Man worship, lucky charms, etc ....

If you could accomplish that, then you will be doing what many scholars of Islam focus on with students of knowledge.

every body is a little different about this,

but remember they will not want to listen to music, once their faith grows and they see good examples of pious muslims past and present.

Also to add: a person who believes in God swt, will always do the best he can to be a God-fearing person, Taqwa.
:wasalam:

abdurrazzaq

I do come to common terms between us and them.When the fail in the debate ,they start criticizing Islam saying that islam is not practical (nauzubillah).I can give convincing replies to most of their questions like that of veil,etc.But get stuck in questions like that of music.