help please!!!

duahallah

me and my love are fighting because im not ready to marry. his father is furious because my love told him that we would in three weeks. i cant lose him i dont know what ill do. please can someone help me. :shymuslima1:

All my life i have wondered when the right one would walk into my life. i searched and searched and all i received was mistreatment from boys who lied and took advantage of me. i fond islam when i had enough of the heart ache. i tried so hard to find self worth in the wrong places and i discovered myself and the truth in the quran. And now it's all falling apart because of our differences in what we think is the appropriate time to get married.:tti_sister:

im so confused because he is choosing to wait and refusing to speak to his father. i feel like it's all my fault. im crying because we may have to come to a point where we are going to have to call it quits. earlier on in the relationship i would have said ok but im waist deep in my feelings for him. i said that i want to wait until im in school and my priorities are straight and i have settled my self mentally and physically inshaallah. But even then i may not be ready, and he and his father are wearing thin of us setting a date and then at the last minute canceling. :girl3: :angryred: :SMILY23:

im getting tired of not knowing as well. just when we had gotten so close and we put marriage aside to focus on us reality creept back and caused me to break silence and once again tell him im not ready. :mad: :SMILY32:

when i say this he asks me whats the difference between know and later. and i become quite trying to figure out exactly why im not ready and a difference. my answer is the way i grewup marriage did not last long. when my mom and dad got married it was to soon and that messed up my whole life. i fear that we will do the same, and im against divorce. this is why i want us to wait and give our love time to fully bloom before we pluckit and sit it on the table for display to the world. plus my mom does not even know im dating him let alone going to think of marrying.:fighta: :tantrum1:

my dad is fine and gives me his blessing and is behind me in whatever i choose. this is why i want to wait till im on my own and in school because even though im 18, im still living with my mother so when im on campus i no longer have to fear my mothers judgment.:SMILY34: :wavyarms:

My love ammar shed a tear and asked me am i using him because he cant understand why im putting him through this. my heart stopped and i cried and told him before he came i was lost, i never asked you for anything that you did not offer, even when you try to pay for me or send or give me money i say no because i dont want your money!@!!!!!!:SMILY138: :angryblue:

im upset forgive me allah but i have nowhere else to turn and you know better than i how upset i am!! why would he insult my verry self. im independent and had to reli on my self most of my life. i never asked him to give so much. i want to give up and make it easy for the both of us but allah would be disappointed and i could never forgive my self. allah blessed be his name would never give a burden unworthy of our strength and to hard for us to bare.:allahuakbar: :SMILY252: :SMILY252: :SMILY252: :SMILY252: :SMILY252: :muslima:

waht now!!!!!!!:shymuslima1: :SMILY309: :SMILY176: :SMILY176: :SMILY176: :SMILY176: :SMILY176:
[/FONT]

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam sister
How old is he...the same age like u
If he is older then u ,then he has to be more responsible ,because there is no such thing as daiting in Islam ,its haram to have a boyfriend or girlfriend...

waasalam

Ume kalthum

Assalamu alaykum sister

I pray that allah helps you make the right choice. The only right advice i can give you is pray Salah tul istaqara:salah: which is to rakaah like the sunnah prayer make your intention. know sister you pray this salah when you are makeing a choice you pray the salah in order for allah to gide you to make the right choice.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
i know which is confusing because i say lets be friends and he says no! he is 22 and from palistine.

salam sister
Its hard to advise in this case
But my advise to u is to learn more and more about Islam ,focus on learning ,and u will understand everything inshaAllah..

Don't look at muslims ,because not every muslim is practising ....

If u have any questions ask ....

waaleikum salam

ummi khadijah

Slave Of Allah
salam sister
Its hard to advise in this case
But my advise to u is to learn more and more about Islam ,focus on learning ,and u will understand everything inshaAllah..

Don't look at muslims ,because not every muslim is practising ....

If u have any questions ask ....

waaleikum salam

As salaam-u-alai kum.
you are right sister aisha not every muslim is practising.... islam.
The best exmple of women in islam are four
1) Mariyam
2) Asiya
3) khadijah
4) Fathima.
this are best of women. so our intations should to be like thim.
and sister as you are 18 and you know you are machure anaf to marry accordin to the worldy low and islamic shariah. B'coz aisha (RTNH) was 6yrs old when she was married to Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and when she was 9yrs went to bed with Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). they are best exmple to ummah:hearts: so may advice to go a head and talk to you friend. Don't worry about divores if you are practising islam inshallah you will have a happy life. and pray ragularly. and i'am very sorry for my such a bad english.
if you nead a help please e mail me @ *removed* just b'coz i will be to busy with my 8 months old baby and i can't be wisting this web more then one time in a day, and alhamdulillad there are lot of sis and bro much better answer then this to you qus.if you e mail me inshallah i can help you inshallah:salah: :SMILY346: