help please.

Dawoodi

Salam walaikum warrahmatulahi wabarakatuhu.

Even do i dont know Arebic yet, i'm been active in the Dawah alhamdulillah and i have cuple of new brothers who took shahada, but i'm facing a dificulty, wish is to teach them correct pronunciation of Duas of Salat.

Can please any one help me Insha'allah Adding some audio to this transliteration so i can help the new brothers with a more acurate pronunciation and my self.

Jasakalaheir.

[I]At-tahiyyatuu Lil-laahi was-salawaatu
wat-tay-yibaatu
Assalaamu alayka Ayyuha-nnabiyyu wa
rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuhu.
Assalaamu álaynaa waàlaa ìbaadil-lahi-s-saalihin.
Ash-hadu al-laa ilaaha il-la-Allahu,
wa ash-hadu an-na muhammadan
àbduhu warasuuluhu.
Allahum-ma salli`alaa muhammadin
wa àlaa aali Muhammad.
Kamaa sal-layta àlaa Ibrahima waàlaa
aali ibrahaahim.
Wa baarik alaa Muhammadin waàlaa
aali Muhammad.
Kamaa baarakta àlaa Ibraahim wa
alaa aali Ibraahim.
innaka hamidun majiid.[/I]

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Try this...

assalamu alaykum,

sorry I had to remove it because that link was incorrect, it said niat is 3 things etc.. In reality, there is no actual formal niah, you know What you are going to read.

When someone is about to read their 2 Rakat Sunnah for Fajr, They KNOW in their heart what they going to do, just like when you are about to open a door, you do not read any intention before opening it. Allah knows what you are about to do.

Likewise Allah knows what is in your heart, so you just pray with the intention that you have. There is no evidence for anything otherwise.

wasalam

Dawoodi

salam w

salam walaikum w

jasakalaheir for u intention, but i dont have any problem with knowing how to do salat.

i just need audio of the Du'as so it will be easy so teach the pronunciation to other new muslims. as i dont know Arabic yet. so to have Audio references will make it easy insha'allah.

besides the web page link you added didnt have any AUDIO.

salam walaikum.

Dawoodi

salam w

Jasakalaheir brother mabsoot!

this is exacly what i was looking for....humm i'm not that good on searching lol

salam w.