Help Promote Islam

As-salamulaykoum sisters and brothers!

I am trying to help sister Reem out (the sister who is running the Inside Islam blog for the University of Wisconsin-also she is the producer for the radio show Inside Islam on Public Radio alhamdulilah). The show is put on by a non-Muslim named Jean and she is really open to this new project (discussing Islam).....there is specific (right now temporary) funding for this project and site and blog and radio show, it is on a trial basis....let's help a sister out and try and make this a success insha'Allah....what a great way to reach the masses and give dawah! Insha'Allah you can all do your best to help this sister promote her blog and also the radio show.

For those of you who read the book "Mother of the Believer," the author will insha'Allah be on the radio show in a week or so.....Reem has started a blog discussing 'Aisha (ras)....feel free to visit the www.insideislam.wisc.edu site to read and share comments. You can subscribe to her blog and get alerts when she has new posts.

Please see Reem's comments below, she really appreciates our efforts in helping make this project a lasting success insha'Allah.....who knows, we might be helping bring people to Islam through our support of projects like this. Let's show our suppport. :)

**Please pass this on to other groups.......
Wasalaam

The response to the post on Marwa was great and more importantly necessary and I am hoping to get that kind of response on the blog in general. Jean, the host of the show, is so open to ideas about this Inside Islam series and really wants to do a great job with the series. The twofold goal of the show is to show the diversity of the Muslim communities and to dispel the stereotypes about Islam and Muslims. Therefore, it is vital that I get as much input as possible from the Muslim community so that I can help achieve this. So, whatever way you and other Muslims could help me to get the word out, I would greatly appreciate. I want to make a success of this and I can't do it alone. Jazaki Allahu Khayran. Take care.

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
InshaAllah everyone who reads this thread will try their best to support the blog and to help spread message of Islam ..
May Allah reward you sister for posting this..

waaleikum salam

nita madjid

I'm not really sure on what kind of participation that I can contribute. I do not even live in the US, but I did leave a comment on next week topic. Hope that might help.
Hopefully Allah will consider this deed of ours on the latter day of the judgement. Alhamdulillahirabbilalamin

Wassalamualaikum wr.wb.

icadams

wa-‘Alaykum us-Salam,

Thanks for this site and the information that you provided. I have linked to them from my blog and perhaps others will do the same and spread the word.