HELP!(URGENT)

Rawa

Salam Brothers, Sisters,

May you be all very well.

Please HELP me! There is a web site recently set up just agaist Islam. It is against Allah, Thre Prophet (SAW), the Holy Quran... It is not in English but in some other language. It is worse than whatever you imagine!!!

My ask for help is that, is there any brother or sister who can give me information how to hack this antiIslam web site??? This web site is going to grow popularity, by the way those who publish in it are mostly from a Muslim country!!!

I am impatiently waiting!

Wassalam

BrotherZak

go to islamawareness.org and you should be fine, no need to hack because it is haram and second of all, arm yourself with knowledge.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

be patient. the haters of islam will never be able to exstinguish the light of ALLAH SWT. their affairs will not successful. i always think about this fact: islam is growing in america even more so since 9/11. even though the media has continued to bash us and spread all sorts of books and propaganda against us, islam is still growing. when people are properly presented to islam, the people come to their senses and realize that islam is the truth.

:wasalam:

Rawa

Jakallah

Jazakumullah for your advice, but it is very painful when Iread in my language, a Muslim nation, insulting Islam in such a harsh way.
Alhamdullilah, teh light of Allah is always brightening, and people come to Islam. I do not know whether you agree or nor, but there is a theory saying, if there were not the 9/11 attacks, the number of Muslims in the USA would be three times of the number we have alreahy had!

Wasslam

Noor to shine

:salam2: sister
Dear sister Islam has no nation .....it is the light and guidance of Allah swt ....even in the time of the prophet :saw2: there were many hypocrits ( forgive me for my spelling) we suffer from many people in muslem countries who call themselves muslems but they are fighting against the teaching of islam .....it is a going on struggle between right and wrong .....truth and false.....but don t worry this islam is the deen of Truth ....it will win ......All we have to do is to spread the words of truth and be good example for others ....May Allah rewad you for your good feelings and keep our faith fresh in our hearts.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Salam Brothers, Sisters,

May you be all very well.

Please HELP me! There is a web site recently set up just agaist Islam. It is against Allah, Thre Prophet (SAW), the Holy Quran... It is not in English but in some other language. It is worse than whatever you imagine!!!

My ask for help is that, is there any brother or sister who can give me information how to hack this antiIslam web site??? This web site is going to grow popularity, by the way those who publish in it are mostly from a Muslim country!!!

I am impatiently waiting!

Wassalam

Wa alaykum salam,

Dont visit the site, when you visit the site you make it stronger by increasing the number of "hits" the site gets. So, when you tell people not to go to the site, it can make it more popular. This makes it come up higher on google search and other websites unfortunately. There are a lot of anti-Islam sites full of lies, and the biggest reason for them being famous is because muslims email each other about them etc.. warning people.

However, alhamdulillah, it is nice to see that you didnt include a link to that website.

Best thing to do is to ignore it.. Staying with those people will just waste your time.

You should focus your efforts in doing your best to learn Islam and teach people Islam from good place. For example, this website was made so that people can put articles and videos to teach people about real Islam. It is a safe place where only those things that are correct according to Quran and Sunnah are allowed.

So, it is good link to give to family and friends. It is best we have our own websites and media that can challenge all the lies and misinformation that both the non-muslims and even some of the misguided Muslims say and do.

As Muslims we are stronger when we stick together and do things the correct way according to the original teachings of Islam.

Wasalamu Alaykum

Rawa

Akhi Mabsoot!

Assalamu alaikum,

Jazakallah for your advice. Now I am happy to do what you say, I do agree with your opinion about the issue of muslim and antimuslim media propagandas. May Allah help us to do what is right.

Wssalam
YOUR BROTHER
rawa