help with a project::

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaykum,
I hope all of you are in the best of health/Imaan.

I need some ideas for a project insha'Allaah. I am supposed to come up with three valuables I would put on a suit case. They must be super valuable.....I got the first one which is a Qur'an, but I dont seem to think off two more?? can anybody help??

I thought of a makeup kit, all my identity stuff (social security and stuff like that) a prayer rag, and books to read.

Thanks, your ideas are appreciated :)

asalaf salih

The 40 sahih

Asalamo 3alikom,
Maybe the 40 hadiths and the right aqidah!?
What do u think?
/____________\
_ | | | | | _
_ _
_ _
+

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

Hm... let me think.. if I was at your place.. then I would have taken
1. Al-Quran
2. Hisnul Muslim:shymuslima1:
3. My MP3 Player :p (filled with new lectures )

FEE AMAILLAH:hearts:

Muhammad Saleh

Assalam alaikum

I hope you are in the best state of eeman and health. If i were to choose then........ a laptop, internet device and solar battery.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalaamu alaykum,

jazaka'Allaah khair for your imput everybody!!! May Allaah bless your souls. ameen

I decided to do a Laptop, a prayer rug, and of course a Qur'an :)

Jazaka'Allaah khair again....your help is always appreciated !!

Valerie

Assalaamu alaykum,

jazaka'Allaah khair for your imput everybody!!! May Allaah bless your souls. ameen

I decided to do a Laptop, a prayer rug, and of course a Qur'an :)

Jazaka'Allaah khair again....your help is always appreciated !!

:salam2:

Sorry I wasn't able to respond, I was only able to see the site on my phone (typing would have been worse than usual hehe). I actually woke up this morning thinking about this topic. You made good choices :) I decided (as I was waking up), that my choices would have been a Qur'an, notepad and pen. Three things I don't like going anywhere without :)

Have a wonderful day!

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals

Sorry I wasn't able to respond, I was only able to see the site on my phone (typing would have been worse than usual hehe). I actually woke up this morning thinking about this topic. You made good choices :) I decided (as I was waking up), that my choices would have been a Qur'an, notepad and pen. Three things I don't like going anywhere without :)

Have a wonderful day!

hehehe, no worries dear sister :) I am glad to see your response :D
well, I love the idea of a notepad and pen.....but the thing is I RARELY use those.....I am more technical than paper and a pen person :p
your idea is wonderful though :hearts:
I had a fantastic day alhamdulillaah, thanks for the wish!
I hope you did too.....welcome back to TTI:) Missed you in the sister's section!!:hearts:

samiha

---------
Staff member

So I'm late too, but I was curious while reading this, what exactly is going to happen to the suitcase?

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
wa'alaikum salaam sis Samiha...

well, its just a imagination project.....the suitcase, you keep it with yourself all the time. As a memoir I guess.

btw, I am done with that class and its project now! alhamdulillaah,