help with dua's

kamrankhan85

:salam2:

brothers and sisters i would like to ask for your help. Me and a few of my friends are making a website to help educate muslims in the UK, specifically young muslims and new muslims. we have been working on this project for months now and it has been very rewarding so far, as we are all doing something we really believe will be our little contribution towards Islam and also learning so much more about our religion along the way. I am currently trying to compile a comprehensive list of all dua's for everyday use as we will have a section on this on our site. I have compiled many so far but i would like to compile more so if anybody could point me in the direction of any good books or websites where i can find dua's then i would be most grateful. Jazak Allah.

iloveislam78

salam

a good book ive read on dua is,

DUA -THE WEAPON OF THE BELIEVER - BY ABU AMMAAR YASIR QADHI

its extensive yet clear and consise a really good read, i think i got it from the world of islam or rolex books cant be certain sorry brother!

Also try maybe inshallah

PRIVATE DEVOTIONS FOR MORNING AND EVENING -FROM THE QURAN AND SUNNAH- RESEARCHED AND COLLECTED BY SA'ID BIN ALI BIN WAHAF AL QAHTANI.

Its a great little book!! cost me one pound fifty from the world of islam they have an online book shop brother just tap the world of islam into google.

and mashallah on your efforts may allah accept this from you forgive you of your sins and grant you jennah al firdous AMEEN.

SALAM BROTHER.

hope i helped:SMILY335:

kamrankhan85

thank you so much for your help...also, if i could ask u one last question please, on the page with the dua's on our website we will have any specific instructions, then the source (eg. hadith etc), the dua in arabic, an english transliteration, english translation and an audio recording so people can listen to the dua also. What do u think?? is that covering everything? or is it too much information on one page?? ur opinions would be appreciated. thank you

iloveislam78

thank you so much for your help...also, if i could ask u one last question please, on the page with the dua's on our website we will have any specific instructions, then the source (eg. hadith etc), the dua in arabic, an english transliteration, english translation and an audio recording so people can listen to the dua also. What do u think?? is that covering everything? or is it too much information on one page?? ur opinions would be appreciated. thank you.

I personally think thats great yup,, :muslim_child:

all the best brother.

salam

4mMadara2Amina

...Salam alykom Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu....

May Allah reward you for such a work and guide you to the right path. Ameen.
Have a good luck with it. Allah bless you.

:tti_sister: