HELP!!

Ash patel

:salam2:

i've a question if you can plzz do try to answer it insha'allah... to extent it is important to join grp of ppl who r propagating islam?

:wasalam:

Zainudin Jaffar

Strive to be Mukmin
:wasalam:

Yes you are! and try give your best to do so. Always check your sincererity now and then, to get the most benefit out of it.

wallahualam

meer suhail

ILM seeker
Asalam o Alykum wa rehmatullah
hmmm well much could be said
simplest answer i could give will be
As Allah says in HOly Quran
Surah Al imran (3) verse 104
Let there arise out of you a group of people inviting to all that is good (Islâm), enjoining Al-Ma‘rûf (i.e. Islâmic Monotheism and all that Islâm orders one to do) and forbidding Al-Munkar (polytheism and disbelief and all that Islâm has forbidden). And it is they who are the successful.
then further u read ,u come to verse 110 ,same chapter
You [true believers in Islâmic Monotheism, and real followers of Prophet Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) and his Sunnah] are the best of peoples ever raised up for mankind; you enjoin Al-Ma‘rûf (i.e. Islâmic Monotheism and all that Islâm has ordained) and forbid Al-Munkar (polytheism, disbelief and all that Islâm has forbidden), and you believe in Allâh[1]. And had the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) believed, it would have been better for them; among them are some who have faith, but most of them are Al-Fâsiqûn (disobedient to Allâh - and rebellious against Allâh’s Command).

hope this helps