Help!

Rosheen

Sister in Islam
salaams,

I cannot believe this dear brothers and sisters but i slept through my alarm today. Have been really stressed all day. I had the utmost intention to fast today.

I fully intend to expiate my fast and will pay zakaat to feed a poor person today, but please make dua that Allah forgives me.

wa salaam :shymuslima1:

leylamuslimah

Salaams sister,
im really sorry about that but i believe it was just one of those things i guess.inshallah it will all be well and hopefully tommorrow u will wake up on time.
Salaams

Rosheen

Sister in Islam
my husband felt so sorry for me, cos all i was talking about yesterday was ramadaan. Tonight we are going to double check all the alarms, make sure they are loud enough and InshAllah i can fast tomorrow.

feel so ashamed, and when at lunch time i went to get something to eat this brother serving me asked how ramadaan was going. I could have died from shame.

So disappointed in myself.

leylamuslimah

Oh dear, sister i feel sorry for u i bet u could have vanished if u had the ability to. take it easy tommorow is another day.how comes ur husband didnt wake u, is he fasting or was he relying on u to wake him up.
take it easy

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Very sad to hear about it Sister may Allah have his mercy and forgive u. Ameen But sister as Ramadan is FARAZ rooza so we can fast even if we miss SOHUR if u have the strength to do it insha Allah though we may not get the benifits of sohur. Sohur is compulsory for nafeel(which are not mandatory) Fasting. this is to my lil knowledge rest Allah knows the best and if anything wrong i said pls forgive me and do correct me for the sake of Allah. Pls remember me in ur duwas.

Jazak Allah khair.

Maryam Sayyidina

Allah is forgiven, Allah will see how regret about this. Don't worry, insha Allah, you still have tomorrow to fix everything.