Help

nasariya

Born To Believe
Assalamualaikum ,

WANA KNOW:

1. I tried to edit my profile but i got this msg..

nasariya, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

n i cannot c my profile page....i dont know if i can view r not... help me

2.in edit avator can i put my own picz r i can only use the picz given there....

THANK U

muslim10012

Assalamualaikum ,

WANA KNOW:

1. I tried to edit my profile but i got this msg..

nasariya, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

n i cannot c my profile page....i dont know if i can view r not... help me

2.in edit avator can i put my own picz r i can only use the picz given there....

THANK U

salamoualikoum sister ,

you are new to the website , the admin here restrict new members , so you have to wait until you have 40 posts I think , then it will work inchallah

good luck
:salam2: