Help

Aisha hussain..

seeking knowledge
:salam2:
I really need help , im stuck in the worldly life don no how to get out of it im jus 18 i want to be a pure muslim its so hard in this part ov the world dubai , my dad he is a pious person Allhamdulillah but my mom i don no wht to do she needs complete freedom she is a muslim she says ahe believes in Allah but when eva there is a problem my mom goes to this lady and gives the name ov some people so she can help her . I told her wht u r doing is wrong we shoula only ask Allah for help she shouts on me she says if u r a true muslim y do u listen to music this is da only weak point i have i no im wrong and i told her i never knew its haram i'll get rid of it inshallah very soon but how my dad plays music in car if i tell him anythink regarding islam you are to young to speak all dis leave it accept my dad and me no 1 prays in my house when ever i say i hadith in front of my mom and her sisiters they laugh on me , i waht o study islam more but they are not allowing me please any one can help me by Allah's will

Aisha

arzafar

well you can learn islam here at tti. ask questions and get the right answers.
but remember you still have to treat your parents with respect.

a_stranger

Dear young sister : AlhamduliAllah you have a tender heart which seeks the pleasure of Allah sobhanahu wa taala , don`t worry Allah is just we are only responsible for our deeds ....so we should try our best to correct ourselves ,,,and treat others in the best manner especially parents ......who knows step by step you may change your mother attitude .....

ansari

STRANGER...
:salam2: ukhti :)

Finally someone from DUBAI :D ..

Sister, i live in dubai and alhumdulillah im a practicing muslim :D..
why its soo hard to practice islam in DUBAI :confused::confused:
:subhanallah: brothers with beard and sister who wear NIQAB don't face any problem :) ..and there are soo many masjid here :) alhumdulillah.. even in shopping malls we have masjid for men and women :)..

i live in a area where many NON MUSLIMS live.. and we all know how they DRESS..especially in summer :astag:..:astag:...:astag:..many women pass in front of our masjid half naked:astag:..

sister, if you are a practicing muslimah..your duty is to show them the correct way :) .. and for that you must be a ROLE MODEL for them :)

jazakallah khair :)

Abdul25

Logical Believer
I really need help , im stuck in the worldly life don no how to get out of it im jus 18 i want to be a pure muslim its so hard in this part ov the world dubai , my dad he is a pious person Allhamdulillah but my mom i don no wht to do she needs complete freedom she is a muslim she says ahe believes in Allah but when eva there is a problem my mom goes to this lady and gives the name ov some people so she can help her . I told her wht u r doing is wrong we shoula only ask Allah for help she shouts on me she says if u r a true muslim y do u listen to music this is da only weak point i have i no im wrong and i told her i never knew its haram i'll get rid of it inshallah very soon but how my dad plays music in car if i tell him anythink regarding islam you are to young to speak all dis leave it accept my dad and me no 1 prays in my house when ever i say i hadith in front of my mom and her sisiters they laugh on me , i waht o study islam more but they are not allowing me please any one can help me by Allah's will

Aisha

asslam o alikum

you have to consistent and keep reminding of your family what is right and keep offering pray,

i was in same situation 7 yrs back, i used to live in my uncles house, i was the only one who used to pray and did not do bidaat, all my family and all the area surrounding me used to call me a wahabi , and they used to say i don't believe in prophet Muhammad PBUH, and many things, but with grace of Allah i kept praying and didn't take affect neither from my family nor from my surroundings, my friends used to go on graves , they used to make sajda in front of graves, kissw them , ask them to help, and many shirkia things.
i used to tell them and in return i used to be abused verbally every time.

so it is no problem if u r consistent.

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Assalamualykum sister Hussain,
Hope you are in the best state of your health and in Ima'an,
Just have patience dear and get more n more knowledge of Islam and let your actions speak to your mom n aunts not your words,Insha-Allah Allah will guide them,Ameen.
We all are here to support you. :)
take care and keep smiling always :)

Aisha hussain..

seeking knowledge
Salam Alaykum

Bothers and sisters i require help on this

Im basicly an iranian a part of iran where magic is common now my moms brotheris coming from iran so he asked him to bring ssome stuff of shirk i don know for what and she im sure she is gona ask me also to have it i don wana have it i cant do this shirk i don no how to deal with this situation can any 1 help me i spoke to her politely and gently making her understan what she is doing is wrong she is not listening.........?

Maha*

Asalamu alaikum, first of all, I looove your name mashaa Allah. :) Also, I love Iranian people, my cousin's wife is Iranian and she's the lovliest person mashaa Allah. And, half my family live in Dubai lol.

Okay, on a more serious note, here's something about music for you:

[yt]vDUa5THF26Q[/yt]

Please also watch the rest of the parts under 'related videos'.

May Allah make it easy on you to practice Islam inshaa Allah. :hearts:

Aisha hussain..

seeking knowledge
Salam

Thank you sister Maha Im really thank full to Allah that i got to this webpageKnow Allhamdulliah its becoming easier to practise Islam i have almost quit listenig to music jus need a lii more hard work on it inshAllah by Allah's will i'll free my self from music

jazakallah
Khuda hafiz