help!

shariffah

i try to view members profile and this msg keep on poping out... why?

shariffah, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
As Salaamu Alaykum
You've got to wait for a while. You have to get a certain number of posts in order to see profiles.

AishaR

:salam2:

I have had a look at your account & cant see any reason why you would have this problem. Can you try this again & if the problem persists then please let me know.

:wasalam:

feeni

ONLY ALLAH
salam

hey i couldnt do dat either when i first started and i didint know the reason but when i finally introduced myself on the forum page i could do it 4 sum reason. have u tried?try it. otherwise i dont have a clue.....maybe you have to have a certain amount of threads or so

Argus

So how many?

As Salaamu Alaykum
You've got to wait for a while. You have to get a certain number of posts in order to see profiles.

Wa'Alaikum Assalaam,

Any estimate on how many posts you need before you are allowed to view profiles and the Members list?

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Wa'Alaikum Assalaam,

Any estimate on how many posts you need before you are allowed to view profiles and the Members list?

Walaykum Salaam
I've read a post by Bro. Mabsoot that said that it was around 40 posts.