help

lovefordeen

wa'alikum assalaamu wa rahmathulahi wa barakathuhu

dear sister,how r u..please be patient dear sister...this is a test from Allah...i know how hard it is when one's own family turns against us on own deen...May Allah give you the patience and strength to endure this and be righteous..ameen

sister,we have to keep up ties with our parents even if they are kufr...but please don't stop wearing the hijab...even if your father doesn't like it..because Allah has ordered us to wear one...and please be kind to your father.

sister i'll make dua' for you in sha Allah...may Allah bless you here and in akhira...ameen

may Allah bess all the muslims like you who have reverted to islam; and taken great pains with little or no family support just for Allahs sake..ameen

plz don't give up dear sister and don;t let it weaken your iman...i know it may be hard sometimes,but please remember this life is just a test..

May Allah forgive me if i have said something wrong

and Allah knows best

assalamu alaikum

lovefordeen

Assalamu'alaikum!
:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:
Our dearest sister,
Take the challenge
Like ;
Sayidatina Maryam Binti Imran,

Asiya's firaun wife,

Masyitah,

Sayidatina Siti Hajar,

Sayidatina Aisha,

and many many more islam's eminent women that
we can adopt their good patience
and best example from them.

~Masha'allah!

~So be patient,sister.
:tti_sister:~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!
:SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252::SMILY252:
Take care!
~Wassalam

assalaamu alaikum

masha'Allah sister,so beautifully said..

Sakeena

wa'alikum assalaamu wa rahmathulahi wa barakathuhu

dear sister,how r u..please be patient dear sister...this is a test from Allah...i know how hard it is when one's own family turns against us on own deen...May Allah give you the patience and strength to endure this and be righteous..ameen

sister,we have to keep up ties with our parents even if they are kufr...but please don't stop wearing the hijab...even if your father doesn't like it..because Allah has ordered us to wear one...and please be kind to your father.

sister i'll make dua' for you in sha Allah...may Allah bless you here and in akhira...ameen

may Allah bess all the muslims like you who have reverted to islam; and taken great pains with little or no family support just for Allahs sake..ameen

plz don't give up dear sister and don;t let it weaken your iman...i know it may be hard sometimes,but please remember this life is just a test..

May Allah forgive me if i have said something wrong

and Allah knows best

assalamu alaikum

My parents are not kufr, they are Christian. To be kafr, they would have to reject the existence of God, which they haven't.

Secondly, I am not going to wear hijab again until I am ready to wear it. :girl3:

I'd appreciate it if you all would stop telling me to return to hijab as things are hard enough as it is, hijab only complicates things and I don't have to wear it. That is my choice. All I ask is for your duaas.