Help

Laure

Assalaamu Alaikum

Someone tells you there is no chance not even little chance but i cant get that, i still believe there hope that everthing is going to be fine. Something tells not to give so quickly even if everyone tell me to move on its over. The person told me he did the Salat al-Istikhara prayer before he took that decision, i cant stop thinking that i cant give up like even if he tells me no chance, mean things, i should move on...
What you should i do?? Is that shaytan whisper??
Help mee plzz

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Assalaamu Alaikum

Someone tells you there is no chance not even little chance but i cant get that, i still believe there hope that everthing is going to be fine. Something tells not to give so quickly even if everyone tell me to move on its over. The person told me he did the Salat al-Istikhara prayer before he took that decision, i cant stop thinking that i cant give up like even if he tells me no chance, mean things, i should move on...
What you should i do?? Is that shaytan whisper??
Help mee plzz

Wa 'alaikumassalam warahmatullah sister,
Sorry I wasn't able to understand you,if you could clarify insha'Allah or maybe someone else can explain to you insha'Allah.

The concept of Qada wal Qadr

How to pray istikhaarah

Praying istikhaarah is not contrary to be using one’s intellect and examining matters to see which of two choices is better

:wasalam: