Helpp! I Wana Knw Sumthing

khansahil

:salam2: well im shy to start but in islam u shouldnt b shy or think wat willl other think well if u do duaa for long time u want sumthing but it isnt fulfilled allah knws best i wana no is like if i luv sum1 i do dua n it isnt fulfilled n one day u heard a hadiths sayin sumthing like if ur dua isnt fulfilled in diz world it will be fullfilled after diz life does it mean ith will be da girl i was askin for in da duniya ??? ofcourse women cant compare wid huur i mean im just curious to knw abut diz cuz we all r tryin to learn sumthin new.... can anybody help me in diz i wana no if da girl i was askin in the duniya i couldnt get her but da dua i did it wont be wasted???? but will it be dat she will b given to me in jannah??? thx for ur help jaza kala khair

a_stranger

They will have therein all that they wish

16:31 Gardens of Eternity which they will enter: beneath them flow (pleasant) rivers: they will have therein all that they wish: thus doth Allah reward the righteous,-

Translation of the meanings of Quran

khansahil

asalamalikum

jaza kalla khair thx bro's for helpin i needed to knw cuz does it means wat ever i asked allah(swt) if dat dua isnt been granted allah(swt) knws best it will b granted in jannat ???? cuz huur would be da best nth compare to diz duniya women :ma: n inshallah if i had dua for da women will it be same face as da girl iz in diz duniya cuz i imagine a huur like her but ofcourse i dunt really no nth abut diz knowledge allah(swt) is most benefical n mercifull

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum

I wish to address this in two parts, the first being why your dua isnt answered, it could be many reasons, and Allah knows best, you should read the main article in the following: I Make Dua but it is not answered!

Secondly, I would like to address a point you keep repeating and I do not think it is appropriate. I do not despise the Hoor ul-ayn in Jannah, I believe they are in their own right, and I do not seek to put them down nor believe they aren't perhaps a great reward for men, yet at the same time, you should not say this:

cuz huur would be da best nth compare to diz duniya women :ma:

I believe most women would take offense to this, as it undermines us in a great sense. The hoor ul-ayn will never compare to the righteous wife of the Dunya in jannah, they will not compare to a proper Muslimah, as they in Jannah, it is their reward for their hard work, it is a reward for their sacrifice while the hoor is just a pleasure and reward in Jannah. I request you not undermine us women akhi!

The situation of the believing woman in Paradise will be better than the situation of the hoor al-‘iyn; she will be higher in status and more beautiful. Several ahaadeeth and reports have been narrated concerning that, but none of them can be proven to be sound. But if a righteous woman from among the people of this world enters Paradise, then she will do so as a reward for her righteous deeds and as a honour from Allaah to her for her religious commitment and righteousness. As for the hoori who is one of the delights of Paradise, she has only been created in Paradise for the sake of someone else, and has been made the reward for the believing man for his righteous deeds. There is a great difference between one who enters Paradise as a reward for her righteous deeds and the one who was created as a reward for one who did righteous deeds. The former is a queen and a princess, and the latter, no matter how beautiful she is, is undoubtedly lower in status than a queen, and she is subject to the command of her believing master for whom Allaah created her as a reward.

Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) was asked: Does the description of the hoor al-‘iyn include the women of this world?

He replied:

It seems to me that the women of this world will be better than the hoor al-‘iyn, even in outward appearance, and Allaah knows best.

Fataawa Noor ‘ala al-Darb.

I hope this mentality is drawn out, because it is wrong for you to assume such, and I believe that in your case (as well as ALL of us!) you should concentrate more not on what you will and wont get in Jannah, as Allah has guaranteed all people that what they will get in Jannah will be the best, and He does not break His promise, but you should think of more what gets you to Jannah in the first place!!

It's like imagining the perfect end, but if we dont strive and work towards it with our utmost effort then this imagination had done us no good is that not so? Therefore, if Allah has not granted you a dua, know that either it is by your own fault, perhaps you were not sincere in entirety, perhaps something else is wrong... but if it is none of the above still realize that He knows best... either it was not meant for you, or He will give you something better than it or avert a calamity... or that it will be saved for you on the Day of Judgement.

Forgive me if I have caused any offense by my comments, but I believed it needed to be said.

wasalam

khansahil

Astaqfirullah

:astag: may allah(swt) forgive me for that wht i've said but im happy i have learned new thing because i heard diz many times dat u cant compare duniya girl wid huur....Actually my point was is it right to ask sum one who i luv in diz duniya wen u have made dua for long time... i dunt wana say how long but itz long time but i wana really wana know is it permitted in islam or nt??? because i heard hadiths sayin ur dua will not be wasted n indeed allah(swt) is with those who is patience... there might b sumthing wrong wid myself dan complainin y im not getting it.... ur right :) thanks for shareing jazakallah khair yestarday i heard a lecture that the women in duniya if she is righteousness follows islam inshallah ...in jannat she will be da leader of huur.... May allah(swt) forgive me for wht ive said sumthing i didnt know AMEEN!!!!