here are some pic i drew

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
:salam2:
this first collection i drew in my baby sis room . it was fun and it was a year ago . i enjoyed drawing with my sister so i hope you enjoy them .

well..., in islam drawing eyes, nose , mouth is not allowed .....plz stop drawing such things and hanging it in your house or room ..and i feel ashamed for the brothers and sisters here for encouraging

islamisthesolution

well..., in islam drawing eyes, nose , mouth is not allowed .....plz stop drawing such things and hanging it in your house or room ..and i feel ashamed for the brothers and sisters here for encouraging

sister come on !

no one encourged me they just want to tell me that i am talented but no one said that to keep drawing such thing any more .

easy sis dont be ashamed we ahve a great friends here and we advice each other . and it was my fault actually that i didnt know much about these drawings i should have asked somone before doing it .

so please dont feel upest we are actually here for each other .

brother Ibn Adam thank you so much for your words i guess i must do it for the sake of Allah .

salaam alaikom

samiha

---------
Staff member

Like the other said ukhti - these types of pictures which depict things which are living or are animated and the like are explicitly not allowed in Islaam, for various reasons.

If you have them on the wall to your house, you should do your best to remove them. Imagine - right now out of love you cannot remove it, but at the same time do you not realize that the Angels of mercy are what you are keeping out? Blocking out blessing... doing something which is discouraged? That by doing something as such... you are doing something Allah subhana wa 'tala dislikes?

How can any type of love override this! It cannot surely, and you know this I'm sure.

Therefore, you take it off - your baby sister cries, but how long can she cry? What is a few days of cries, a period of tears in exchange for such a thing? ... ukhti, trust me InshaAllah if you explain to her why you did so, that by removing this we are allowing in the Angels who will be around us and who will bring us good, then surely she will eventually understand. Even if it takes a while, children bounce back quickly enough and she wont hold a grudge too long if you provide her with other outlets.

Anyways, since you understand now alhamdulillah I removed the pictures attached on your post. This way it will not be under your accounting for those who would have seen it here, and will begin the way to reform affairs :inshallah:

May Allah bless you and increase all of us in knowledge

wasalam

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
sister come on !

no one encourged me they just want to tell me that i am talented but no one said that to keep drawing such thing any more .

easy sis dont be ashamed we ahve a great friends here and we advice each other . and it was my fault actually that i didnt know much about these drawings i should have asked somone before doing it .

so please dont feel upest we are actually here for each other .

brother Ibn Adam thank you so much for your words i guess i must do it for the sake of Allah .

salaam alaikom

oh ! alhamdulillah sister i'm impressed by your words ...and its not your fault sister - i mean ,ya ! it was your fault till a limited period but umm, after that, i feel it was my fault...for saying such things to our friends..i should have said you politely..but , my stupid attitude makes me everytime go behind...my fault ! oh i am sorry sis for - you know telling such words - and thank you ,thanks a lot for telling me and making my attitude fall....i am happy for what you said..ya ! i am also thinking that you have ashamed me from such words but not to worry..,i thank you for makin my attitude fall behind..i thank you sis..thanks..:blackhijab:
jasak allah

islamisthesolution

Like the other said ukhti - these types of pictures which depict things which are living or are animated and the like are explicitly not allowed in Islaam, for various reasons.

If you have them on the wall to your house, you should do your best to remove them. Imagine - right now out of love you cannot remove it, but at the same time do you not realize that the Angels of mercy are what you are keeping out? Blocking out blessing... doing something which is discouraged? That by doing something as such... you are doing something Allah subhana wa 'tala dislikes?

How can any type of love override this! It cannot surely, and you know this I'm sure.

Therefore, you take it off - your baby sister cries, but how long can she cry? What is a few days of cries, a period of tears in exchange for such a thing? ... ukhti, trust me InshaAllah if you explain to her why you did so, that by removing this we are allowing in the Angels who will be around us and who will bring us good, then surely she will eventually understand. Even if it takes a while, children bounce back quickly enough and she wont hold a grudge too long if you provide her with other outlets.

Anyways, since you understand now alhamdulillah I removed the pictures attached on your post. This way it will not be under your accounting for those who would have seen it here, and will begin the way to reform affairs :inshallah:

May Allah bless you and increase all of us in knowledge

wasalam

its ok sister you did the right thing .
and its my turn to do this as well . inshAllah my baby sis is going to understand this time i already told her to go to another room and take her books and toys and try to make her stay away from thr room in order to remove the pic without upseting her . and if she cried i will just tell her what you said .

jazaki Allahu khyran kathiran .

and sister Allah is with me i know how kind person you are . so lets just forget about the whole thread and lets move on :) .

sorry if i disturbed any of you with the thread . but actuallt i am really happy that this happened because alhamdulillah it was a reason to let me know what have to be done . Allah made me do this in order to realize that this was wrong . i thank Allah for his blessings and for always being there and of course i thank you all really so much . take care everybody .

salaam alaikom