Hey I'm Aaron

AaronTassle

What's up everyone? My name is Aaron. I'm from Portland. I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hi.. I hope I posted this in the right section.

muslimaislam

Hi Aaron

Well Welcome to this really good site.
For your infomation: Aaron your name in Arabic is Haroun/Harun.
Also Moses brother is Aaron & he was also a Prophet & he is metion in the holy Quran only a few times.

Salam

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

These are F.A.K.E.

Sorry but seriously this is annoying. If at any point anyone sees a post within the Arabic Section that says "Hi I am so and so" and "I hope this is in the right section" or "If it's not I hope the moderators move it" is most probably fake. The percentage may be like 90% if not more of it being fake.

And if anyone needs proof they can search the intro on Google and see how many other forums have this saaame post.

Don't bother wasting time in replying and welcoming things like this. Usually it is actually deleted, but I felt compelled to reply here. But really, welcoming is great mashaAllaah ... but I just dont want people to continuously give efforts to something which is not even real!!

May Allaah give us benefit in our time and efforts and increase us in khayr. Ameen!

wasalam

Fahra

so what should I say?
mm...
should I ignore it or...
say:
welcome to TTI Aaron...(if you're really exist..he he)
ayaya...I'm just kidding..
however, I still be happy if there's new people in this great forum...
:muslim_child: