Hey

Hayward

sry... but i dono where to post this so.. i though i mite as well post here... can any1 willing to help me pm me... i wana talk about some stuff

Min-Fadhli-Rabii

Hayward:How To Post Stuff On TTI.

sry... but i dono where to post this so.. i though i mite as well post here... can any1 willing to help me pm me... i wana talk about some stuff

Hi Hayward,
You can click on COMMUNITY LOUNGE ,then click on appropriate forum in otherwords choose the forum you wanna post depends on your subject.The forums Islamic Discussion, News And Current Affairs ,etc .After click the forum,on left top of your screen you will see 'NEW THREAD' click on that and write your document .I hope you understood this.

Peace

Min-Fadhli-Rabii

Hi Simon And Hayward,
I recomend to have a look at these videos ,atleast we will gain some knowledge.The videos is about UK student missionaries visits Islamic Propagation Center in Dubin, South Africa.The missionarries ask different questions regarding Christianity and Islam.

Peace

nasiroma

dear bro you r most welcome in this forum i myself iam new tothe forum but in islam we always know that the other muslim is welcoming for our religion is based on one main theme and that is love peace and understand.the fact that u are christian should not hinder you from attending this forum.you should be free to air your views for here we are learning from one another.as long as you write something logical and that does not offend others then you should have nice time here.i welcome you bro in this forum,willkommen,bienvennue,bienvenito,karibu,bajalusta...............brother from Den Haag-netherlands

MNorway

Hei på Alle!

I am new on this site and I am a muslim and have always been,something I am proud of it and thanks to God who made of me and my family muslims.I wish I can meet new friends here,people from europe or America and especially people who converted to islam.
Thanks a lot.
Mohamed from Norway.

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Hello Mr.Simon and Mr.Hayward,

Nice to c u both here Insha Allah (by God will) the time u will spend on this portal Insha allah u will find it usfull and as above many of my brothers and sisters said u to pls feel free to ask any question if u have recarding Islam insha allah we will try to answer it in the light of holy Quran and Sunna (life of prophet mohammed (pbuh)) and pls accept my heartly welcome to u to TTI.

Take care pls.

Amirah20

welcome bro,

May Allah guide you to the truth bro. If you have any questions or would like to know anything about Islam feel free to ask. And InshaAllah (if God wills) I will answer them to the best of my abilities