hi every one

rose-111

As Salam Alkyuim everyone
I joined first time.i complete myeducation in mastered now a days i am preparing exam for ICDL.pray evry one for me.and ilove to know about different people different counties.hope u'll remember me in your pray.

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
:salam2: SISTER:D:D
:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206: to TTI family:D soo glad to have you here:D
inshaAllah, I will keep you in my prayers:D I hope you pass your tests:D
:SMILY206: again and I hope you enjoy your stay here:D
Allah hafiz now and always:D:D:D

ayesha_r

Muslimah
:salam2:
WELCOME TO TTI
enjoy ur stay
Inshallah U will do very well in ur exams.
May ALLAH make it easy for u.Ameen
walikum salam

khadijazmalik

New..trying to find my way back..

Asslamoalaikum, I just joined this site today. I am starting to look around and see what can benefit me to help me become a better muslim. In the past year or so I am distant away from Islam, may Allah forgive me. I am trying to find my way back.
I cannot stop listening to songs..I dont know what to do ? :(:astag:

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
Asslamoalaikum, I just joined this site today. I am starting to look around and see what can benefit me to help me become a better muslim. In the past year or so I am distant away from Islam, may Allah forgive me. I am trying to find my way back.
I cannot stop listening to songs..I dont know what to do ? :(:astag:

:wasalam: dear sister

I know EXACTLY what you're going throgh. I was once in the exact same situation. Alhumdulillah i have not listened to music for a long long time :ma:

Sister i just wana say that if you listen to proper hard core music it is soOoOoOo hard to listen to nasheeds- they sound DEAD and boring *no offense* cos you're so used to all the beats and bass .. etc etc that u dont feel any *passion* when listening to nasheeds.

So... be patient. if you listen to it on a regular basis then slowly slowly cut down. Whenever you want to listen to some music, start listening to some Quranic recitation instead :) inshaAllah
And ask Allah to help you cos its really hard.

I used to listen to crazzzii music :redface: If i could do it.. so can you! :D
InshaAllah.

May Allah make things easy for you dear sister

Wassalaam

khadijazmalik

:wasalam: dear sister

I know EXACTLY what you're going throgh. I was once in the exact same situation. Alhumdulillah i have not listened to music for a long long time :ma:

Sister i just wana say that if you listen to proper hard core music it is soOoOoOo hard to listen to nasheeds- they sound DEAD and boring *no offense* cos you're so used to all the beats and bass .. etc etc that u dont feel any *passion* when listening to nasheeds.

So... be patient. if you listen to it on a regular basis then slowly slowly cut down. Whenever you want to listen to some music, start listening to some Quranic recitation instead :) inshaAllah
And ask Allah to help you cos its really hard.

I used to listen to crazzzii music :redface: If i could do it.. so can you! :D
InshaAllah.

May Allah make things easy for you dear sister

Wassalaam

Thank you very much. I will try my hardest Inshallah. I deleted all songs from my Ipod last time and put nasheed but as you said...the nasheeds seemed so boring..so I put back the songs..I was thinking to reset my Ipod and put nasheed but I dont think I should do that at once, because I need to cut down listening to music step by step as you said. Thanks.

Nurain

Thank you very much. I will try my hardest Inshallah. I deleted all songs from my Ipod last time and put nasheed but as you said...the nasheeds seemed so boring..so I put back the songs..I was thinking to reset my Ipod and put nasheed but I dont think I should do that at once, because I need to cut down listening to music step by step as you said. Thanks.

Assalamu alaykum sis Rose.

And to khadijamalik, I tried the transition from songs to nasheed before. It was very difficult, but Allaah made it easy because my heart was inclined to Him. Also I did not want my ibadah to go to waste just because of not being able to let go of music which is a worldly enjoyment. When Allaah and his prophet has decreed a matter, it is not for us to have an option over it.

I let go of nasheed completely (there are so much music in them it is as bad as listening to music!) and tried reading more Qur'an, having mp3 packed with Qur'an, learning the meaning of the Qur'an. In sha Allaah ta'ala may Allaah guide you.

Wa sallam :tti_sister:

..DuA..

Walaykum salaam wa rahmatullah

Welcome to the TTI family rose =)

Hope u will enjoy the forum ; will learn and share useful info about Islam with us =)
I will keep you in my prayers too =)

:salam2:​