hi!friends!

silvering520

Hi friends,
My name is Sareal.I am from China.I am new to the Forum so thought I should say hello! This forums looks like its full of good info. I thought it might be a good idea to have a intro thread where people can say a little bit about themselves if they choose..I always look for informative things. Hope to share with you here a lot.

4mMadara2Amina

>*<

Most, most welcome here Sareal =)
May you really find a lot of information and good knowledge.
Always here to help as far as it will be possible.

With regards,
your sister
Amina.

Latifabonu

Alhamdulillah
welcome

welcome sister i hope u will find many information that will realy help u InshaAllah Ameen!!!:SMILY206::SMILY206:

arzafar

:salam2:
i hope you are doing good. How are the affairs of muslims in china. I have heard that they are suffering a loooooot! :angryred:

no-one111

^_^. ,,

:salam2: assalam alaikom dear,

how r ya doin? hope u're perfectly fine :) . you're more than welcomed to the site ^_^. ,,

wa alaikom assallam,
ur sister frm saudia

:wasalam:

Hi friends,
My name is Sareal.I am from China.I am new to the Forum so thought I should say hello! This forums looks like its full of good info. I thought it might be a good idea to have a intro thread where people can say a little bit about themselves if they choose..I always look for informative things. Hope to share with you here a lot.

:SMILY206: Sareal !! I am from Hong Kong which means in frmo China!!yay!lol

:salam2:
i hope you are doing good. How are the affairs of muslims in china. I have heard that they are suffering a loooooot! :angryred:

True, they are suffering a lot!! Muslim Uighurs are having those days like in Iraq.Very sad though, all we can do is now pray:tti_sister: