Hi im jamila

jamila

Im new , in this web site and i learn a lot of stuff here ,Im a new muslim and would like to ask a question , how can i learn to read Koran , and if any body knows how to get a copy of the Koran in audio cd whith spanish transletation... thank you for your help...........:hijabi:

proud2bemuslim

ALLAH HU AKBAR
:salam2:

Welcome to Turn To Islam. Congratulations on accepting Islam. I do not know where you can get a copy of the Qur'an in audio but you can buy the Qur'an with spanish translation at the link below.

www.dar-us-salam.com

brother4ever

Sister Jamila
Warm Welcome here at TTI from the bottom of my heart.I am ver very happy that u select the right way I am unable to describe my happiness & that how happy I am.

I hope sister u will enjoy here & share & learn lot's of good things,you can learn quran from the site & another way is that find any mosque or madarsa{religious School} near by ur home u can learn quran.If there is no place near by ur home that try 2 find any muslim fellow near by ur home request them to teach quran.If u have more question u can ask here or PM me any time ur brother is always ready .

ALLAH HAFIZ
Ur Brother

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Assalamu-alaikum

A very warm welcome, sister. Hope u will enjoy your stay here and find TTI very interesting and useful, inshaAllah.

:SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206:

sajjuaiah

:bismillah1:

Dear Sister, I am very happy about your courage.

May Allah help you to learn more about islam.

Welcome to the site it is beautiful, Inshallah you can learn a lot.

Brotherly advice : know allah has shown you the right path he will help you in every difficulty.

know you have challenged shaitan (devil) he will come across your way in many forms.

Be dutiful to Allah he will protect you.

“And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a
him to get out (from every difficulty).
And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever
puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish
purpose. Indeed Allah has set a measure for all things”[al-Talaaq 65:2-3]

Whom so ever allah guides non can misguide; whom so ever allah leaves astray non can show them guidence.

Important: In the same site you can see Turntoislam Lounge please visit there you can have Quran in your Spanish language.

Jazakmuallah Hu Khairan

:tti_sister:

:salah: