Hi my name is Kat:

Abu.Amirah

:SMILY346: Peace be upon you Kat

Its so wondeful for you to see the light and leave the dark zone. Inshallah we all pray for you nice journey into islam and hope you learn alot about its beauty and peaceful environment.May Allah guide us all the right way!!

Jazakallahu kheir :muslim_child:

sajjuaiah

Allahu Akbar,

You are most welcome to this beautiful community.

May Allah help you to understand this sweet relegion of Tawheed.

We are always here to help you, if you have any questions/clarifications do not hesitate to ask please.

"Al-Quran"
And when My servants ask you concerning Me, then surely I am very near; I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he calls on Me, so they should answer My call and believe in Me that they may walk in the right way. 2:186

"Al-Quran"
“And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a
him to get out (from every difficulty).
And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever
puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish
purpose. Indeed Allah has set a measure for all things”[al-Talaaq 65:2-3]

"Al-Quran"
Surely, the religion (i.e. the worship and the obedience) is for Allâh only. And those who take Auliyâ' (protectors and helpers) besides Him (say): "We worship them only that they may bring us near to Allâh." Verily, Allâh will judge between them concerning that wherein they differ. Truly, Allâh guides not him who is a liar, and a disbeliever. Chapter: Az-Zumar (39) Verse #: 3

ama6621

Assalam Alaikum Kat, I know of an African-American family that lives in Fort Worth. They are friends of my sister. If you are interested, I could give you their contact information.

Assalam Alaikum

AEO_Islam

Asalamu Alakum sis

After my best greetings my question is :-as i understood u r intresting in Islam but still u r not converted,so what do u need to know about Islam?
do u have any question in ur mind still?

all what u need to know about Islam u can get Brothersa and sisters in your area,there is many new Muslim,but here i am saying to u W/C with open heart,and we r here to help u what we can.

wasalamu Alaikum

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

JUST DO IT

:tti_sister: :salam2: DEAR SIS I TELL U THOUGH I M A BORN MUSLIM I WAS TOO TIMID TO DO ISLAMIC WORK IN THE BEGINNING .ALL SORTS OF STUPID QUESTIONS .BUT TRUST ME I M SO GLAD I DID IT .ONCE U CROSS THE LINE OVERCOME :THE DEVIL INSIDE ....ITS GREAT.THE MOST POWERFUL FEELING ON EARTH IS 2 DO SOMETHING TO PLEASE Allah:mashallah: .for every islamic work that u decide 2 do 70,000 angels guide ur steps...go ahead be a muslim princess!walk 2 heaven today:ma: