hi to everyone...

simona

i am so happy because i have find this...i am a young girl(16 years old)living in Romania and i am not muslim(ortodox)...i wish to know more about islam and i hope that i will find answers to my questions...i wish to understand why i feel so good reading and listening things about islam and i wish to know if this like reading Quran and listening islamic songs are no respect for this religion or are a mistake...i am really hapy because i can know so wonderfull people...all my respct for that who are muslim...

salah_khan

I first of all welcome you to this great community which shows any body who is interested in Islam,the true Islamic teachings.MashAllah(Praise be to Allah) you are only 16 and want to look into islam i think thats amazing.
The reason you feel good when you listen to quran is because Quran is the Last and Final message of God after Torah(Gospel) and Injeel(Bible) and its in orignal text Arabic which has been preserved by Allah(s.w.t) from the day it was revealed to Muhammed(P.B.U.H), not it even a letter is pullouted or fabricated.There are millions of people around the world who has memorised the entire quran letter to letter,cover to cover.
There is no mistake or harm in reading and listening to quran.infact every muslim reads and listen to quran its is one of the prefered things to do. Islamic Songs(nasheeds) are also fine if they dont have any sort of music in it.
Sister i recommend you to read the entire quran in your language and InshAllah(god willing) the creator of you and me will guide you to the straught path, the path of Ibrahim,Moses,Jesus and Muhammed May peace and mercy of Allah be upon them all

Zafran

Muslim Brother
salaam

welcome to TTI, hope you find your stay educational. If you have any questions we'll be happey to answer them.

a_stranger

You are most welcome young sister , Islam is the light that can wipe the darkness within hearts and on earth, Islam gather all humanity by love of their creator and all that is ture, noble and pure.

:SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206::SMILY206:

Ijaz Khan

Dear Sister

we are pleased to have you here , be confident that the team here will help you in fulfilling your wish/purpose. human has a nature to explore things , to find fact, to search for reality.

wish you best of luck !!!

Neha SA

Welcome Simone

Sister welcome and I hope Allah gives you guidance as he did with me. May you find the truth in islam and may this truth shine in your life and be a light to other non -believers.

ahmed3711

welcome simona to TTI enjoy your stay
feel free to ask.i know a girl in romania reverted to islam last year if you would like to talk to her i can send you her mail

ismahane

الملك العزيز

asalam alikom simona iam proud of you. if you enter islam you will be free you know why the answer is to find God always about you protect you from any bad thing and there are more thing do will know in future .try to know about God he is all my life try to search the reality of this world who creat the animals for we can live and every thing who give you the breath and who can borrow from you the breathing tell me enter islam simona iam fraid of you .tou want live in peace with your self enter islam tyr to find person speak to you about Allah :tti_sister: .

ismahane

iam very happy to you simona try to search the reality of this world you will be happy in islam believe me you benifit the paradice you know what is it .it is the life without the death reflect good i keep you in the protect of Allah

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
Hello Studenta & Simona

Welcome to TTI

I pray that God (Glorified He may be) grants you happiness in both worlds. Amin.