Hi

bizzcrawl

Hi,

I am an american and I am an atheist, BUT and I have joined here to learn a little bit more about Islam, The religion of peace. Please bear with me if during my posts I come across as agnostic or skeptical, but I honestly am trying to learn about Islam after a close friend of mine introduced me to it. I hope this website helps me in my quest to get some answers to my questions and more importantly, Truth.

Thanks.

muslimlady

Do read about Salman Al Farisi

I hope you find your answers here too.

Salman(a companion of the Prophet Mohammed:saw: ) is famous for searching for the truth although he did not know what or where it is. You might be able to read about how Salman endured searching for the truth on this site. He was called Salman Al Farisi because he hailed from Persia(Iran). I was so in awe after reading about Salman that I named my youngest son Salman after Salman Al Farisi.
May Allah taala guide in your journey.

bizzcrawl said:
Hi,

I am an american and I am an atheist, BUT and I have joined here to learn a little bit more about Islam, The religion of peace. Please bear with me if during my posts I come across as agnostic or skeptical, but I honestly am trying to learn about Islam after a close friend of mine introduced me to it. I hope this website helps me in my quest to get some answers to my questions and more importantly, Truth.

Thanks.

mr. ok

Dear Bizzcrawl

:bismillah:

Greetings my dear brother.

How's everything going? I hope your fine. Please take off your shoes and make yourself at home. In Islam when a guest (Muslim or not) comes over we greet them with food or a drink to show them our appreciation. So what would you like to have, tea or soda will do?

Muslims are one of the most hospitable human beings on earth. Muslim or not your most welcomed here. Thanks for joining our community & welcome to www.turntoislam.com!

I cannot tell you how pleased i am to see you. I feel overjoyed when i see a non-Muslim knocking on the door of Islam. My intensions are not to convert you but to share free knowledge. Life is about brotherhood we should try to help each other out. Its about being compassionate.

The true measure of a man is how he helps someone for no reason.

I hope your stay here is for good (sharing and learning). The one who learns to think learns to question. Allah says when you walk towards me (seek knowledge) ill come running too you.

If you have any questions please dont hesitate. Ask away! :)

Best Regards,

Mr. Ok

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Hi bizzcrawl!

Its not a problem and you are welcome here as long as you are respectful to all and adhere to the website rules.

thank you.

Destiny_Jannah

Hi,

I am an american and I am an atheist, BUT and I have joined here to learn a little bit more about Islam, The religion of peace. Please bear with me if during my posts I come across as agnostic or skeptical, but I honestly am trying to learn about Islam after a close <a href="http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/?go=friend">friend</a> of mine introduced me to it. I hope this website helps me in my quest to get some answers to my questions and more importantly, Truth.

Thanks.

peace be upon you..

I hope you learn more about Islam and gain lasting knowledge..and God willing you will....

Submitter

Welcome to the site bizzcrawl!

Muslim or not, we welcome you with open arms. I must congratulate you on your sincere intention to learn more about Islam. You are one of the few that don't rely solely on the media to supply you with information about our religion.

We're all here to help and try to answer any question you may have, God willing, so please do ask away :)

AishaR

Welcome to the site Bizzcrawl

Everyone is welcome here as long as you are respectful & ask your question in the correct manner. We will do our best to help you on your journey of discovery.

There are lots of videos & useful information for you to use.

Take care & keep intouch

Aisha

aicha-moslima

Hello,

I hope you will find the answers you are looking for. Just like everybody says...just ask away and we will do our very best to provide you with an answer if God is willing.
I'm verry sure that you will get your answers here.

Good luck on your journey

Aicha

Kayote

Assalam u Aliekum

Insha'Allah you will find the information you desire & may Allah guide you to the truth.

Just want to emphasis, religion, be it Islam, Christianity, Judaism or others, they all have to be respected so please be respectful & Insha'Allah (God willing) we will learn with you about Islam.

Wa'Aliekum Assalam