Hi

msmoorad

mommys boy
Thanks so very much Aroosak, Jenn77, and Alf2, for your support!

:salam2: to all

please note that while you have to learn to say your prayers in arabic, you dont have to also learn the arabic language.
for you, there are much more important things to learn first.
i see quite a few new muslims get misled by people who insist they have to learn arabic once they have accepted islam.
yes, you should learn the meaning of the arabic surahs & duahs that you recite in your daily life-
like during salaah or the duah when you wake up, go to sleep, before entering tiolet, when exiting toilet, before eating, after eating etc
there is a masnoon duah for almost everything.

and i think the other new muslims can do a much better job of telling you which are the best methods of learning to perform your salaah in arabic.

wish all of you all of the best in dunya & aakhirah

and Allah ta'ala knows best
jazakallah

mahaseeb

Asalamaualikum..
May allah bless you and have mercy upon you and help you.. ameen
Congrats sister and welcome to deen ul islam.
Jazakallah hu khair
Abdul Haseeb

lotus

Assalumu alaikum

Thank you so much for the welcomes and tips... I'm learning the 5 prayers in arabic starting with Al-Fatiha now.

This is off topic, but sort of, I felt a little preoccupied earlier today because I was thinking about my very religious Christian relatives. They are pentecostal, but my parents went into mainstream/nondenominational Christianity... such is how I was raised... Anyway, I had flashbacks today of how I have un-returned emails, calls and questions even about God to my Grandfather who is a preacher, yet I get instant replies here in a welcoming and accepting way. My own God-Mother (who is supposed to be a second Mother in this culture in US) is wife of a preacher but abandoned me when my Mom died when I was a teenager. I know I'm being counterproductive by saying these things... I felt sad about that, but now I am resolved.

Closing that chapter and looking towards the future renewed and refreshed...I feel reversion has been my calling from Allah and everything in my life aligned with that. Even people who have come into my life happened to be Muslims without even my seeking that consciously. Well, I am rambling out thoughts and feelings.

Bottom line, I am humble to be before Allah and feel peace to be amongst sisters and brothers. May you all be in peace and Allah's blessings and mercy in all the days of your life.:hijabi:

brmm

Happy for uuu

Alhamdolillah sister,
It is a great day for u and us.

You have saved ur self (inshallah) from Hell and maybe thousands of people from your seeds & family.

We (the Muslim nation ) is more than 1 500 000 000 now or maybe more, but everyone count a lot for us.

Few advises:
BE SURE1: to chose the Sunni way of Islam in ur life because they are the majority and the right way.
BE SURE2: get a translation book for the Quran where the name of Allah have not been translated to "God".
BE SURE3: Not to lie as a Muslim and keep ur prayers, keep ur prayers, keep ur prayers " & give everyone his rights, Muslim or non Muslim.

Allah bless uu inshallah.