HI!

Tan'Zania

Hi my name is Tan'Zania. Im 18 and im from Ohio. Im here because ive decided to change my religion from Christianity to Islam. I am very excited about the change that ive decided to make and if there is anyone on this website who wouldnt mind helping me on this journey and giving me more insight on the religion then id greatly appreciate it.:salam2:

auroran

:salam2:

Masha Allaah ukhti Allaah has guided you. Insha' Allaah ta'aala you can learn a lot about your deen you were born into on this site.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
welcome to the forum and welcome to Islaam too.. may Allah guide you to what is true and good.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

It is good to see you in the family. Could you make it easy on us? What are some questions you have for us. This way we can get started..like helping you pack for a vacation. That is what Islam is like packing for Paradise.

abu'muhammad

:wasalam:
Welcome to the TTI forums, Tan'Zania. You kept a nice geographical username. InshaAllaah I hope you have a great stay here learning islam. You can read the sub-forums as under and other more on here -- please do ask your querries and concerns here, InshaAllaah the members will help you to get through.

Introductory articles about Islam
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=11

muslim-christian dialogue
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=66

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
There Is No God but Allah swt And Prophet Muhammad s.a.w is Allah swt Messenger.

Hi my name is Tan'Zania. Im 18 and im from Ohio. Im here because ive decided to change my religion from Christianity to Islam. I am very excited about the change that ive decided to make and if there is anyone on this website who wouldnt mind helping me on this journey and giving me more insight on the religion then id greatly appreciate it.:salam2:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To all my brothers and sisters
in Islam.

There Is No God But Allah swt
And
The Prophet Muhammad s.a.w Is Allah swt Messenger.

Welcome To TTI.
Ms Tan'Zania.
I see you have decided to make the shahadah.

You may visit The Islamic Council near where you
are staying for follow up
and further details.

~May Allah swt help and guide you~Ãmin!

Thank you.
Take care!
~Wassalam :)

g0lden

Assalaam aleikom,

Welcome to the family :)
Please post any question you might have. I have posted many myself, and there is no such thing as a stupid question. Always try to learn more as you go, and ask guidance from Allah SWT.

http://www.islamicfinder.com is a good site so you can find masjids, direction of prayer, times of prayer, and Muslim owned business's.

Dawud

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
assalaamu alaikum

welcome to both of you...indeed this journey is beautiful and hard at times. But ones you make to the other end, eternal bliss s what awaits those who patiently persevere! may Allaah guide us to that which pleases him. Ameen