Hi

Astrugglingsoul

Thanks brothers and sisters! :D

Ashadu anla Ilaha Ila Allah wa anna Muhammadan rassul Allah
:)

:salam2: brother
i never imagined people can become a muslim so easily nowadays. i mean without even talking with anyone face to face you have taken shahadah!!!! :ma: brother!! you just proved you are on the right path.
and i think i should also thank the brothers and sisters who persuaded him to become a muslim. may allah bless all of you. :)
and TTI you are amazing, i think i am getting addicted to it :D

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~

:salam2:

Allahu Akber!Allahu Akber!I just woke up and I am so happy to read this!!MashaAllah akhi,welcome to Islam!*Hugs*.Alhamdulillah ,I am so happy for you.May Allah bless you.Ammeen.You are now as sinless and pure as a new born baby.Start your new life in the name of Allah.Always seek His help and guidance.When the mercy of the Most Merciful rains upon us,His beauty and Magnificence humbles us to go down on our face in submission.I would advice you to go through threads here which teach about how to pray and other fundamental issues inshaAllah.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Alhumdulillah! one knot is untied!

Simply, no.

I hope that you've heard the video I shared. I see that brother Dawaah has shared the very same video.

As for Baqara 256, this was the initial source of my confusion of the matter too, I'll try to explain what I have learned from trusted scholars. This verse is not about anyone entering and leaving Islaam as they please, Its about Dawah (calling other to Islaam) and how to we deal with non muslims. The complete verse is:

There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing. [baqara:256]

While explaining the hadeeth I quoted above the death for apostates part was explained as:

"Third, the one who abandons his deen, and separates himself from the community". This hadith is in both the sahihs (most authentic books of hadeeth) i.e bukhari and muslim.
Islam doesn't compel anyone to enter the deen. This concept needs to be firmly established. Islam doesn't compel anyone (by a gun point or a sword or by blackmailing etc) to enter the deen. No. There is no compelsion in religion (baqara 256) But rather we preach Islam in truth, mercy, properity, and humility. whoever says after preaching-and call to Islam, "No, I will not enter this religion." We say to him, "There is no compulsion in religion.Truth stands out clear from the error'' (Baqara 256). We recite the saying of the Al mighty Allah, "Let him who will believe, and let him who will disbelieve"( Quran 18:29). And we recite the saying of Allah Almigy," You have your religion and I have my religion" (Quraan 109:6). Beautiful! This is after Dawaah (call to Islaam) and preaching.
But. . .

If he enters Islam on his own free will and choice, he doesn't have the right to leave the religion of Allah whenever he wants, to shake the foundations of Muslim society. No, he doesn't have the right. Absolutely not! But he does have the right, after having (islam) preached to him, to say," I will enter" or I will not enter this religion." But to enter it,just to leave it whenever he wants? No. This is something which is unacceptable in the religion of Almighty Allaah. Show me a constitution anywhere on earth which grants this for its citizens. But rather whoever comes out against constitution of any nation is accused of treason. Everyone familiar with treason knows that the penalty is death. So what do you think about the one who betrays the religion of Allah Almighty, The one who betrays Allaah and His messenger? "O ye who believe! Do no betray Allaah and His messenger, nor knowingly betray your trusts (Quran 8:27)

This is Sheikh Muhammad hasan's explaination.(the unbold bits are my additions)

In short, When you are entering Islaam, you enter it seriously and absolutely, It's not a game! To make sure no body takes it as a game a harsh punishment is legislated.

Second, The one entering Islaam is accepting it as deen and a constitution, once you leave Islaam, you turn against the constitution, which is equal to treason, which is equal to death in an Islamic constitution. In Islamic constitution "Allah is one and Muhammad :saw: is the last messenger"(Islam is a deen not religion, remember?), no one will force you to accept it, but if you accept it, then turn your back on it and you are, in an Islaamic state, you or I are to be punished by death. May Allah protect us from sucha mistake.

Third, Once you enter Islaam, this makes the Muslim community happy and their faith increases, When you leave it and openly announce it, it depresses or saddens the Muslim community. By depressing them you have tried to weaken the foundation the community, This in itself is cheating and treason. This way of weakening the muslims was used by jews during the prophet's :saw: time, they would revert to Islam and then away and then back and than away. This distured and depressed the Muslims. To stop this game death penalty was announced as a punishment. NO ONE is allowed to mess with state i.e Islam, like this to weaken it. This kind of mind game is still in action. You can check out a thread by sister kakarot exposing fake muslims on youtube! This mind game CANNOT be played in a shariah ruled country because the tyrant fears for his life.

Fourth, Non muslims in an islamic state are not forced out of their religion or religious practices.

I believe the matter has been discussed enough, and your question has been addressed, answered and explained.We do as Allaah asks us to do, we obey Him without question,we obey Him in this matter because we see the above mentioned wisdom behind it. If you have any more question please make a thread in appropriate subforum Inshaa'Allah ( i.e in Islamic discussion or TurnToIslam Lounge forum).

May Allaah aid you in your journey to the truth.

Sister this is one of the most informative post I read.It cleared many doubts alhamdulillah!
:jazaak: for sharing.

lol after reading this I was so excited because my doubt was clear it kept me awake after suhoor.

:wasalam:

raayinrahman

Assalamu alaikum

I have a question that Christians told me that Muslims will have no response to: Did Muhammed really marry Aisha when she was 9 years old???????!!!!!!

Another question: Say that I am officially a Muslim because my parents were, so If I converted to any other religion they would kill me?!

!!!

Brother,
In Islam it says " La iqrah fidh deen" there is no compulsion in religion..this is from the quran..
Again about the marriage of Aisha, well some scholars says she was 16 and some it says 9..however there were many wisdom behind this marriage..
1) Many Hadeeds quoted as authentic was narrated by her, she was very good listner as well as good in implementing what Prophet Muhammed sal had preached. hence she was able to remember and pass it to others.
2) She was happy to marry prophet as Abu Bakkar (rali) did wanted one of his daughters to be married to the prophet. so he was given and asked to marry her.
3) Out of all the wives, she was the only virgin wife he was given. He deserved it as it was commanded by ALLAH.

What is important here is that how he treated all his wives..did he degrade them or did he uplift their status. Hence here are lessons for us to learn

Further we muslims were given only to marry upto 4. But if you cannot do justice then marry only one ( AL-Quran) hence we can understand that it is not for everyone to marry more than 1. Those who have the means and health may go on that path but not for everyone!!!

Brother I hope I answered ur question. please ask me counter-questions and I will always try my best to get u the answers

Maasalama
ALLAH MAAQ
Raayin

alaimakhalid6767

as salam welcome to tti i hope you enjoy coming here and welcome to islam i just want to know whether you are a kuffar or san muslim welcome:SMILY206:

Munawar

Striving for Paradise

Even though I am very late in congratulating you... But better late than never !

Congratulations Dear Brother in joining the religion of peace and submission and also joining TTI.

May Allah (SWT) grant you best of Paradise in the hereafter where we all live InshaAllah ! :salah:

:wasalam: