Highschool Hatred, Muslims need support.

tekoda

It is good to see people having a deeper understanding of others.

Thank you all again for your comments regarding islam and buddhism, I feel quite embraced by the fellow islamic people here and it is a nice experience to get to know others a deeper level regarding islam.

I really think it would be a good thing if turntoislam.com made a sub domain for people in work environment and school suffering from religious abuse from non islamic people, This option would be helpful to those who feel frustration and sorrow towards people who are againts them.
It might also make people that are againts islam more aware of the problems that some people create, what do you think?

faiz_fauzi

NO worries!

Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion. Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance." Wert thou to follow their desires after the knowledge which hath reached thee, then wouldst thou find neither Protector nor helper against Allah. Al-Baqarah 120.

Be patient my fellow frens.Ourtime will come.Trust me.They can kill us raped us even burn us alive but ISLAM will not vanished.ISLAM is not ours it was sent through Rasulullah S.A.W to be spread through the entire nation.Do what we are capable to do n leave the rest to ALLAH S.W.T.With his love n guidance we will make it through this rough world.ALLAHU AKBAR!!

Bluegazer

Hello Tekoda,

You posted the following:

I really think it would be a good thing if turntoislam.com made a sub domain for people in work environment and school suffering from religious abuse from non islamic people, This option would be helpful to those who feel frustration and sorrow towards people who are againts them.
It might also make people that are againts islam more aware of the problems that some people create, what do you think?

Again, I thank you for your concern about Muslims' welfare. I think your suggestion may help ease the pain of Muslims facing these challenges.

The problem is that people - who are against Muslims and harass and sometimes commit crimes against them - believe that Muslims deserve this treatment because Islam is -in their view and certainly not mine - an evil religion. The only way to counter such things is by the spreading of some basic information about Islam.

Although I wish that all the people who hear about Islam would eventually embrace it [i.e. revert to Islam], the mere fact that non Muslims - who hear the correct facts about Islam - will gain a newfound respect for Islam and Muslims makes this endeavor worthwhile.

However, it's important to remember that no matter how sincerely and tirelessly a Muslim works to spread the truth of Islam, there will always be those who do not respond to this call and who further go on to harass and commit crimes against Muslims. The presence of this group of people should not make Muslims [or well meaning non Muslims such as yourself] lose hope.

I hope you all the best Tekoda.

Regards,

Bluegazer

dexter

THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS THE GUIDED BELIEVERS

thanks a lot brother/sister for sharing with us your experience,

Islam has always faced the trial and has always been through a struggle. True believers are tested for their patience, and people have always tried to find a way to point fingers at us...

let's take a few examples:

Islam treats women bad... we cover a woman's body so the woman inside becomes more visible... so she can be treated for who 'she really is'...

in the west, they let women dress us all naked, with little coverage... They're never happy, always breaking up and saying "Oh... we only wish to meet a man that would treat us for WHO WE REALLY ARE INSIDE"...

Now tell me, how would a person treat you for what you're on the inside if the outside is keeping them busy from being interested in knowing 'You'...

About killing animals the halal way:

Oh... Islamic people torture animals...

1) when we kill an animal, we're actually KILLING IT... so, if you're so merciful why are you (the westerners) killing it too???? They use gases, saw and cutting styles thinking of being 'more merciful'... then how about being merciful and not killing it in the first place...

But... No... Although scientifically the Islamic Halal way is found the most meat preserving, hygenic and healthier, people would still oppose it thinking we're not doing right to the animals... Is that any judgement, animal should be killed but in a way that's unhealthy... ok... now we get what they're trying to say... Basically... Rubbish... Sorry for the word which says it all...

Now...

This one:

Rasicm... I've heard the westerners proudly say how open minded they are NOW... that they gave equality to all... Black and white...

Pretty well we know history records that the prophet (pbuhaf) had eliminated this master/slave, black/white racism from those who follow a righteous path in religoin!!

Today, I still see discrimination between racists... I lived in India and saw master/slave relations... and now, i'm in Canada and see the Black/white rasicms...

Islam's the only solutions... however, our arab brothers and sisters, who have the responsibility to show the best side of it, unfortunately and god knows why, have failed to do so... arabs think of themselves as arabs... they say... Oh he's an egyptian, oh... he's an iraqi... etc. but never a comment of... Oh he's a believer... and truly, when that happens, the world would watch out for the next swift conquest that would cover the whole humanity with the light of truth revealed divinely to the last of all massengers, may God's peace and blessings be upon him and his family and his righteous followers...

Untill that day, we'll wait, patiently... and to people like you who are kind to show their concern, I say on the behalf of all brothers and sisters that we appreciate your feelings and concerns... Truth has always been tested by the fire of time, only those are unharmed who cover themselves with Patience...

God bless

allmuslimsrequal

Dear Takoda,
Your sincerity alone will help eradicate the hatred around you.
A voice is all you need- and your point of view will make people think- even if they dont show it immediately.

You share the opinion of many- who are striving to correct the vast misconceptions about Islam. People seem to forget as well- that Islam is everywhere in this world, and all nationalities join together in Islam, not just Arabs. Many people in America think that Islam is the religion only for Arabs and Pakistani people- when really- it is for every human being.

You are doing something so wonderful just by caring. It's good people like you who help wake some people up from the constant brainwashing that is indeed to be blamed mostly on the media- but also on general ignorance.

Thanks for your post, and thanks for caring.
-sis sara.